It's Official...

well i didnt really leave i check the forums everyday i just dont reply to anything because its usualy been to much to read.. and i guess im not that special, and i heard WoW is fun for about a year then it gets old

I like cream cheese frosting on carrot cake. Other than that, I hate icing/frosting. It's too sweet, and it hurts my teeth... What was I talking about?

Icing and frosting is NASTY. I only eat icecream cake and soecific chocalate cakes with whipped fudge as frosting...yum...

Never tried WoW either. Did try DAOC and EQ2. Got over them both in like 2 months.

Here's to my hopes for WAR (and HJ harhar)

Congrats Daax! Welcome to the ranks of those who have finally broken out. And you will get over the feeling rather quickly, I went through the same withdrawl. Even with the BC out, I don't feel like getting back into it. I admit, the druid flight form did make me drool, but even if they threw in a thousand little cool things, it still wouldn't overcome my overall dissatisfaction with the game. It was fun, but it's over for me.

im currently playing voyage century yaaaaaay lol but yeah what was so bad about WoW? wasnt it basicly like EQ1? and i played EQ1 for about 5 months then my computer blew up and i never played since but EQ1 was that fire

I left because Blizzard ruined PVP. They ruined fun in playing the character the way you wanted in general. Everyone is cookie cutter. You have to play a class one way or not at all.

Oh well. On to Guild Wars!!!! :D

I left because Blizzard ruined PVP. They ruined fun in playing the character the way you wanted in general. Everyone is cookie cutter. You have to play a class one way or not at all.

Yes, that is very true. I also don't like the overall play the PvP this way or not at all.
I prefer like in DAoC when you zoned in and *coughs loud* AS A GROUP raided the one and only fortress in the zone and who ever controled it defended it. Three sides, 2 rushing and ganking each other and another defending the castle being attacked on two sides. Very fun.

arhghederah i hated guild wars when i was playing it i would always ask myself whats the point of this game being online

arhghederah i hated guild wars when i was playing it i would always ask myself whats the point of this game being online
Er, here's a wild and crazy thought... so you can do the missions with friends? Duh...

Just because a large part of the game is instanced doesn't mean that having friends online and adventuring with you isn't a massive, massive help.

Once you get past lower missions, you 99% of the time need real people to group with. Unless you're just a runner, not really playing the game. heh We rather enjoyed meeting up with friends over the weekend to do the tougher missions. Doing them with strangers usually proved fatal since it's a major clash of gaming styles, philos, and maturity.

i guess it was just me i never got into the game. still use to those must group to be able to do this quest type games. and games where you grind for hours

Once you get past lower missions, you 99% of the time need real people to group with.
Unless you're Leo, of course, and you've pulled off the whole game with only the NPCs... true story! Good gamer, that girl =D= Is it any wonder we're getting married? :D

I've also beaten the Prophecies Campaign like four times, so knowing the missions helps when ordering the henchies around :smiley: (also helps having ressing and healing abilities for the party when they start being stupid)

Back