It's Over....

So the finale aired tonight....

I noticed that they bought back a lot of things from previous seasons, the chick + duck, Pheobe's cab, the Foozball table, etc. Do you think that all the loose ends were taken care of? How did you like the season finale?

yes, i noticed how they brought a lot of stuff back as well...i liked that aspect alot...and the end where they were saying goodbye to the apartment and monica was like "it's harder than i thought", that got me tearing!...even though i spoiled myself (i can't control myself!!!!) i loved every minute of it...VERY happy ross and rachel ended up together!

however...so sad it's over...even though things were resolved and ended quite nicely, it's upsetting...

I loved it it was great - i was SOOOOOOOOO Sad at the end. The only thing that made me cry was when i saw the cast doing their final bow and they were all crying & hugging each other that got me
but the end w/ the keys on the table - definatly misty eyed then...

LOVED ROSS AND RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such an amazing scene
loved mon & chan w/ the triplets
i thought that perhaps the fooseball table thing was kinda weak but the ross @ the airport fully made up for it!!!!
i'm going to miss that show SO much.....

I can sit here and get into every scene but I won't.

I think it was a GREAT end to a GREAT show and I'm glad it ended the way it did. They didn't have to do anything more, anything less.

Although, they should have brought Emma back for a cameo at least once during the episode.

Other than that, I don't have any complaints.

By the way, I decided last night that I am going to name my daughter Monica. Of course, if I ever have one.

But during the scene where Ross pretty much just repeated her name over and over and over again, I realized that I really really love that name :P :D

I absolutly loved the episode it was really really good. Everything ended the way I hoped it would especially with Ross&Rachel who I am a die hard fan of. I twas really funny and sad and just perfect. It did make me cry a little though I starting bawling at like the last 3 minutes when the thought of it being over forever ran through my head. Oh man Oprah's starting I feel more crying coming on.

lol, i dont know about this eppy either, i sord of thought it was predictable, i knew ross and rachel would be together, i was sord of routing for an unhappy ending to shake things up. Best thing was joey getting the duck and the chicken, that was cute. Saddest part was prolly when rachel turned ross down. Overall it was great, but not awsome for me ;)

:blush: i just watched it and jay leno aftre my frineds finale party - so cool! (n) (y)
i was so glad r /n r got ogehter- even though i thought it would be so when she got on the plane i was all no (n) (n) - and then he was shouting at the answer phone - and she said "I got off the plane" :smiley: :smiley: and she was like i love you too - i do lover oyu and i am never letting you go again, i am never messing this up again. :blush: :blush: :blush:

i am so happy but so sad. must make r n r wp! :smiley:

I AM STILL CRYING -OMG - ThATS LIKE AN HOUR SINCE ALL MY PALS LEFT AND I AM STILL thinking (oops caps) about making a wp - i am trying to get shots of r.n r from the whole ten years - man i loved this show so much!! *s0b* :depressed:

I keep thinking about how after Rachel said, "We're not gonna mess this up this time.." and Ross said, "Not unless we're on a break.." and Rachel just gave him that look..:rotflmao: I'm so glad they got in one last joke about "we were on a BREAK!" :lol:

Aww...But now I'm sad again..:( :(

see Azy ur starting me off now too - the best time he said that was in bed wiht rach and she's all if time was what you needed to gain a little perspecitve and it cuts to the gang in the living room and all you hear is..............

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!</span> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just watched the finale again - so good. :love:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And that fight led to one of my favorite lines ever..

RACHEL: And just so you know, Ross, it's NOT that common, it DOESN'T happen to every guy, and it IS A BIG DEAL!"
CHANDLER: I knew it!!! :lol:

Jems great sig!!!!!

THAT WAS SUCH A AWSOME EPP! I LOVED THE WAY THEY TIED THE LOOSE ENDS!

It was soooo sad though and with the keys! and Ross crying! :blue: :thud:

Back