it's strange to be so new...

Xena

Cadet
Hi, I'm new and I joined this site because like everyone, I fell hopelessly in love with Alias...and although I've been good & loyal, it's been a devastating season for me also. I know it's bad but many shows have been through worse...right?

Anyway, I have to admit that I was against putting Syd & Vaughn together...I didn't think their kind of love would have a place in the fast paced & unremittingly dark world of Alias but when it happened, I definitely respected the way it went down. If they wanted to keep them apart in season 3, there must've been a better way to do it. I realize a lot of fans regret the day Lauren was dreamt up and I'd have to 100% agree...it kills me how Syd, Vaughn & all the originals worked so hard and perfectly to win everyones' love and establish themselves, they're basically pushed aside to make room for characters and storylines that just don't mean anything (to me, at least...) ;)
I guess I just REALLY really miss the original feel of the show-I miss Syd's enthusiasm and sense of possibility (it was also different when she had people who loved her), the chemistry and placing of all the characters, the brilliance of the stories...hopefully this will somehow make a comeback. I miss a lot but Alias is still the best show by far. But come on, Sloane better not be Sydney's real father :Ph34r:

I feel better now (y) I'm 22 here in Florida & going to school to be a cop. Insanely, I've been in martial arts since I was four. In high school, I used some of it while trying to break up a huge fight and the name "Xena" has followed me ever since. (I grew to love that show!) This is a great board and there's so much variety and that's what it's all about. I look forward to being a part of this

hi and welcome to aa. :smiley: i agree with you about how some characters are being pushed aside....i think lauren had more screentime than sydney in after six.

Hi Xena and welcome to AA!!!!

Aliasgirlie  i agree with you about how some characters are being pushed aside....i think lauren had more screentime than sydney in after six.

Ditto !!!!

Xena said:
I fell hopelessly in love with Alias...and although I've been good & loyal, it's been a devastating season for me also. I know it's bad but many shows have been through worse...right?
Me too! Welcome to the site :smiley:

Back