Itz Gettin Hot in herrre!

Chanel

Cadet
OMG!! Its 101 degrees out and its 8:00 PM!!!!! any one else feeling little hot!? tday at 9 it was already 94 degrees and the dew pint is 74 which is very hot!

i hope it stays i love being hot and getting tan!

I went out on the boat on Fathers Day and it was 99.9 degrees. It was great. Even though I got really burnt. I hate wearing sunscreen....I dont remember the last time that I did were it.
I love being tan though and I looooove the heat. ^_^

It's extremely hot here too but I wouldn't know... I haven't been out for 4 days since it got so hot (excluding last night... i got HP! and it wasn't hot during the night) oh mi gosh... what am i going to do at camp?

ooo didi us tart reading yet. ii read HP all day in the sun and just kpt diving into the wayter (btw: im on pg. 644!) i got t on Sunday! its great! i got such a tan just reading outside!

Oh god Ive always said that the green aloe gel is so great that it must come directly from jesus. lol ^_^

I looooove the hot weather. I absoluty hate the cold weather, I cant stand it.

mmm...hot weather. i love it. according to weatherbug, it's 93 degrees right now. :sun:

and i agree - green aloe gel must have come from the gods. because it feels absolutely diviiiiine. ^_^

Ahh, the green stuff saves me every year from become a giant red blob. Today it was around 35, but I dunno what it is in Farenheit. But it's HOTT!!

It's extremely hot here too. And we had a huge thunderstorm the other day. I just love them!! At least they kinda cool down the weather. But it's definitely beach weather. Wohoo!!

Vicky :smiley:

i love warm weather tho, only downside is u hafta wait till early morning or night to play tennis. But I LOVE night swimming in my pool, and playing night tennis :D Especially when it's so nice outside, i'm an outdoor person :smiley:

Back