J.G. Does she write back?

I was just wondering, has anyone got a letter back form Jennifer Garner when they have written to her, I wrote a letter but havnt recieved a reply.

I was going to write another letter but dont know if its a waste of time!!

Let me know thanks

:Ph34r:

Okay, think for a moment how many letters she gets. She may not even receive a lot of them, depending where you sent the letter. Many years ago when I wrote letters to people from my then favourite television show it took many months to get a reply.

Also, some people are lucky and get a reply, others aren't. The chance of getting a hand-written letter from a Hollywood star are close to zilch. They certainly don't have the time to be corresponding with fans.

Yeah. whaever you write is filtered by armies of people before it even reaches Jen. I would surmise that only the most unique letters would ever reach her. And whatever you think you are writing, chances are, she gets 30 letters exactly like it every day.

Xin Li

Most of the letters get the same reply sent out by her management staff and then they send you a preprint of a picture with her autograph. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

xinli11 said:
Yeah.  whaever you write is filtered by armies of people before it even reaches Jen.  I would surmise that only the most unique letters would ever reach her.  And whatever you think you are writing, chances are, she gets 30 letters exactly like it every day.

Xin Li
[post="1030519"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh, so that's why we always hear on Oprah, etc. about the people who have overcome huge obstacles, yet no one else ever seems to be recognized ... :smiley:

It depends on the "star power" of the celebrity on whether you can get a personal response. You'd have a better chance at getting a response from a star who isn't busy nor have a major part in a popular series/movie.

Jennifer is too popular and too busy to be able to respond personally to fanmail.

I'd think that you'd have a good chance in getting a personal response from Bradley Cooper and Merrin Dungey now they are on less popular shows. Melissa George would probably be more willing to respond to fan mail after she has been off Alias for a while.

I've written to lesser known Canadian stars when I was younger and I did get both an autographed photo and a nice short letter from them.

I've wrote to Jen and Ben by email like in july or september... to that email address where they send you an autographed pic -remember SIO?- and nothing happened :(

Diana said:
I've wrote to Jen and Ben by email like in july or september... to that email address where they send you an autographed pic -remember SIO?- and nothing happened  :(
[post="1078614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh Hello Diana! :welcome:

Studiofanmail probably looks for compelling messages to forward to Jennifer (like from terminally ill children). Other fanmails aren't likely to get through to Jen unless there is something really special about it.

So when you e-mailed to Jen, did you get an e-mail shortly afterwards saying that your message was received? That is what happened when I e-mailed last year. If you didn't get that message, perhaps your e-mail wasn't received.

I received an autographed photo in 6 weeks after getting the e-mail notice. I think that someone from Australia said that it took a few weeks longer for them to receive the autographed photo.

Thnx SIO.

I wrote again and this time I got that e-mail saying mine was received and that the pic should arrive in 4-6 weeks!
Now I'm excited, LOL. If it arrives it'll in JENuary! Yupieee!

Diana said:
Thnx SIO.

I wrote again and this time I got that e-mail saying mine was received and that the pic should arrive in 4-6 weeks!
Now I'm excited, LOL. If it arrives it'll in JENuary! Yupieee!
[post="1107706"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So your first message probably never got through since you didn't get the reply message.

Let me/us know if you get a picture that isn't the one of Jennifer wearing a black v-neck top standing in front of an indigo blue wall with a red fire extinguisher box on it.

I'm hoping that a different photo will become available eventually! ;)

Back