Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

J.J. ABRAMS

Discussion in 'Alias' started by aliasrocks, Apr 22, 2003.

1. aliasrocks

aliasrocks Rocket Ranger

Now all of you alias lovers out there know that J.J. Abrams is the creator/executive producer of ALIAS. Well i love ALIAS as all of you do. And today i have done what some people think impossible (no, i have not convinced Dennis Rodman to wear men's clothes only, but that would be nice.) I called the office of J.J. Abrams and i talked to him! What is that you ask? How did i do it. Well, simple. I went online to www.yellowpages.com and typed in Burbank, California, Walt Disney Studios, Buena Vista St. and i got the number for the place where his office is at. I called that place up and asked for the office of you know who and asked to speak with him and i did! (Woohoo). We had a nice 30 second conversation he told me thankyou for watching the show and i told him that he was doing a great job and i was really nervous when he said J.J. Abrams speaking. Well that is all. Thought you ought to know. I felt like it was my duty to tell my fellow ALIAS brothers and sisters. COOL HUH? iF YOU WANT THE # HERE IT IS (818) 560-51??. iF YOU WANT THE REST FIND IT OUT YOURSELF.

2. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

That's cool :cool:

Yet, please remember to respect the privacy of the cast/crew (it seems you have, so good job).

3. Adriana

Adriana Rocket Ranger

hey...thatz pretty interesting! you super spy you!!! ;0)

4. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

:offtopic: This Sunday, I was in Burbank eating out with my family for Easter (if you really wanna know, it was at Hometown Buffet. Ain't that grand?). I had never been to Burbank, and I knew that the Disney Studios were there. I was keeping my head high in the car, looking out the window for it. WB studios... NBC studios... Then we were on Buena Vista St. Now my eyes were really open. I wanted to drive by just to know what it would be like to be near the Alias set.

But I guess it was at the opposite side of the road, and I didn't see it. -_-

Back on topic, that's cool! What did you talk about?

5. SydneyRox

SydneyRox Rocket Ranger

Aw. Poor you. :( But hey, maybe you'll get another to visit Burbank and you won't miss seeing it that time. :)

Anyways that is so awesome aliasrocks! You're so lucky you got to talk to J.J. :)
    Hmm....maybe I could try calling MV sometime... ;) :LOL:

6. Marlene

Marlene Guest

u spoke w/ jj. thats really kewl. i still want jg's n mv's # though.

7. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

i agree with you there

8. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

hate to throw a wrench in everyone's day here...but are you sure it was our esteemed JJ? No 'fense to anyone here...but I kinda hope he's doing more important things than talking to adoring fans for 30secs each every day! Hrm...maybe that's why there hasn't been a new episode in the past few weeks ;)

9. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

eh ditto

10. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Wow! That's cool! Maybe I'll call sometime but it'll probably be awhile. I want to respect his privacy.

11. Aliaswannabe2

Aliaswannabe2 Captain

Just a tip, if you ever wanna drive by the buena vista studios, i know a way to recognize the building that part of the alias set is in.

The last time i was there(my dad works for abc) there was a big banner on the side of the building that IS visible if you drive by. It's basically a giant poster of syd with irina and jack and it says
    Spying
    Stealing
    Murder
    And you think your family has issues...
    It's a REALLY BIG poster so you should be able to see it if you drive by!

~Bridie :cellphone:

12. aliasrocks

aliasrocks Rocket Ranger

im never going to call him again because he is very busy.

13. Ames47

Ames47 Amy Strikes Back

ok i am so moving out of va and to ca!! omg that is sooo cool that you talked to him i kind of find it hard to beleive!! but hey if you really did then im soo jealous!! :o

14. Angel_dj

Angel_dj Rocket Ranger

I think it's great that you got to talk to him. Good Thinking!

15. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

im jealous u guys can actually go and see the studio!!!! not fair. us new jersians wanna see it!!!! ughhhhh!!!!! not fair! and thats so cool u have his #!

16. aliasrocks

aliasrocks Rocket Ranger

can some one that lives in l.a., california take a picture of the studio and post it on allalias please.

17. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

That's really cool, but I wouldn't do it cause it is weird and kinda rude!

18. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

wow you are so lucky I couldnt call him I would be to nervous

19. Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn_Lovah Vaughn's Chin Fondler

Ah I cant wait till I move out to CA this summer!!!! wooooo
    Im gonna go on a hunt when I get there ;)
    and oh yes I will succeed......oh yes ^_^

20. aliasgirl89

aliasgirl89 Rocket Ranger

I wish that i could see the studio but i live in canada!
    aw well maybe for a trip!
    ~ASH~