Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she's good at singing AND acting.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i could care less.

• i hate her.

• Total voters
I would have to agree with you and say, yep, she's a better actress, but she's not super-talented in either of those fields anyway.

personally, I think she's much better at being a "movie star" than she is an actual actress or singer.

i agree iwth you both of you! i love her movies basically because they are entertaining! but personally i cant stand jlo as a person, she seems really snobby and only interested in fortune and fame, did you hear about how she made this little girl stare at her shoes while she was signing an autograph for her and the crystal baths? she is definatly a movie star and a tad annoying in my opinion and contradictary to her song, im still jenny from the block, i beg to differ!LOL

I've always enjoyed her as an actress, so I had to go with that. There are only a few of her songs that I can actually listen to, whereas there are so many of her movies that I love. Hello, Out of Sight? Seen that one like 200 times. :smiley:

I think that's the only J.Lo movie I haven't seen. Everyone says it's really good though. Did you see The Cell? That was a totally creepy movie. I loved it.

You definitely have to see Out of Sight though. The only thing with that movie, it's either you love it, or you hate it.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I would have to agree with you and say, yep, she's a better actress, but she's not super-talented in either of those fields anyway.

personally, I think she's much better at being a "movie star" than she is an actual actress or singer.
I agree!!! I like some her songs and movies but she isn't the best actress or singer.

I think she's great at both....Selena was awesome as was the Wedding Planner (I love it! lol) As for songs, I liked her earlier ones. Like right now, I'm listening to Let's Get Loud!

yeah word to the people who say that she's a better "movie star"...i think she can't sing so well, can't act so well, but she is a fantastic entertainer.

I think she's over-rated as an actress. I saw several critics flip over her performance in Out of Sight and after seeing the movie myself all I could think was, well, they're men . . .
;)

Back