Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she's good at singing AND acting.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i could care less.

• i hate her.

• Total voters
i say singer, just because there are those who can sing and there are those who can act, and J.Lo sings (shes's not unfortunate when it comes to acting, but she sings better)

I really like her. Wait, let me rephrase that. I REALLY LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, that's more like it. I have three of her albums and have seen many of her movies. Me and my friend both love her. How can you not.

I still haven't seen the wedding planner. I have it, but I still haven't watched it yet. I've seen quite a few of her movies. I've seen: Antz,(she did avoice in it) Enough, Out of sight, Angel Eyes, Selena,( and when I was in Italy, the Italian version like, 20 times) and I'm having a hard time remembering all her other movies that she's done right now that I've seen.

i like her in both.
her songs are goog and you can also dance t them
and her movies are funny.
out of sight was pretty good

i said i hate her, well not realy b/c she can't do anything, actually she's no good at what she does, maybe dancer sord of, thats what she grew up doin, not singing or acting

did you see when he was on Conan and went to the star wars premire.

that was soooooo funny

"what substance was Han Solo Frozen in"
*crowd shouts out Carbonite*
"No no, the correct anser was who gives a s**t"

HA HA HA!
Yah, I saw it.
I also liked when he went up to the pregnant Star Wars fan and said:
"So it's a boy....well that's the last time he will ever see a womens privates"

and there is:
*guy dressed in costume*
"Which one of these buttons calls your dad to pick you up"

LMAO!

~~Spongy!

HAHAHAHA.....Yeah :lol:

I love the part where he's talking to the woman about all the men there
"you've got your potential pick of the litter, all these men who have no idea who to please you" and her response "yeah pretty much"

CLASSIC!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back