Jack and Irina: It's Over

Ophelia

Cadet
Until TTT, I thought that Jack and Irina had a chance. Now I believe otherwise. I thought that Irina at least wanted to try to mend fences with him -- her actions prove otherwise. Jack's attitude toward Irina has not changed much since she first turned herself in -- as we saw with the sensor gambit. I love Irina as a character, but she is no good for my beloved Spy Daddy. He needs to annul the marriage and find someone new -- someone he can love and who will love him back. He was right about her all along. 🐈

:( Ophelia you make me very sad, I am a hopless romantic especially in terms of Jack and Irina, and you are right about Jack needing someone whom he can love and will love him in return, but I can still wish it to be Irina :( But he does seem over her in the fact that he totally pulled a 360 on her when he implanted that passive transmitter, and she totally underestemated him that time, I won't give up on them yet, I think there are still a lot of unanswered questions in regards to their relationship, and I would hope that maybe in some episode they might address it.

I'm sad, too. But I want Jack to be happy. That won't happen with Irina, I'm sorry to say. I get the feeling that whatever hopes he may have been harboring for them, are gone now. *sob*

I know, I want him to be happy too, but I wish it were Irina 🇳🇴 If only, I say I go on the show and be there for Jack ;) jk, just trying to lighten the mood a little.

Couldn't you just imagine how Jack would benefit from a happy, constructive relationship? Now that lightens my mood! :D

I agree Jack needs a relationship he can be happy with but there is one problem he is always constintly having to do missions I do not think a wife would want her husband out so much and doing that many dangerous things. Just like dixon's marrige the wife wants a husband that will be there all the time

This happens with cops' wives, military wives, and CIA operatives' wives (husbands, too, of course) all the time in real life. It's doable. Dixon's wife was blindsided by all this. Jack would be able to tell a woman from the beginning what was going on. She could then decide for herself whether she wanted to deal with it or not. Dixon's wife was not given that choice. I think that's what really upset her -- that, and feeling that she was being lied to by someone she was supposed to be able to trust. I hope that once the dust settles, she will be able to handle this.

Geez Ophelia.. that last episode really got to you huh? Well.. you know how I feel about this. Like Jack says... you shouldn't just draw simple conclusions and act upon them. Of all people you should know better.

But that's just my humble opinion.

I agree :smiley: They will get together in the end, and Jack's poor broken heart will be healed and he will finally learn to trust again :D

LOL I have all these images in my head of the Bristows in the series finale. It's really cute and they're all happy. They deserve a happy ending.

That's because the season is ending. I can't wait to see the finale. I'll be depressed through the whole summer.

SiriCerasi said:
I agree :smiley: They will get together in the end, and Jack's poor broken heart will be healed and he will finally learn to trust again :D
Ah, yes . . . how the palm trees and warm sands of Egypt do beckon with their siren songs! But I think that Jack has had enough of Irina now. :(

I never wanted them together in the first place...eeww! That just does'ent seem right...

:jawdrop: You mean I'm not the only one? I felt that way all last summer and early this season, but after the "passage" episodes I changed my mind. Now I wish I hadn't.

I think she said ewww that means "ewww they could be my parents ewww!" But for Sloane and Emily to kiss the entire episode is alright? Go figure.

Back