Jack and Irina: It's Over

IMHO, there is so much about Irina (and even Jack) that we don't know at this point. I still believe that these two love each other and even though they may not ever have a "normal" relationship because of their circumstances, I do think the possibility exists for the hurt between them to heal and for them to understand each other. I also think that it is eventually possible (if LO stays on for several more seasons) for them to have some semblance of a relationship. Of course this assumes, that Irina has a reasonable explanation for her actions, which I believe is still quite possible at this point. I think that this is a complex relationship and we will have all kinds of twists and turns with these two.

Here's my 2 cents: It's way to complicated to just say that they love eachother but they hate eachother (tho, it's true). I think that they should have some sort of relationship where they don't talk about the past, their work, their plans, anything of the spy-sort. Kind of a 'friends with benefits' ordeal (which i don't normally subscribe to) Something where thay can have a little rendevous, but then go back to who they were before (oppisite sides). I just don't see how, after all that's happened, after everything that's happened, thay could have a caring, normal relationship. But it will never be over between them; their feelings are just too complex. Even if they never touch again, there will alwasy be a part that needs the other.

And for the record, I'm mid twenties and I wouldn't say no to either of them (Jack in particular). What can I say, sometimes I like my men like i like my wine, aged to perfection. Then again, I'm a weirdo.

chesh

To quote "Lover, You Should've Come Over": It's never over--not for Jack, anyway. If you think Jack is through with Irina, look a little deeper. Maybe he should be through, but he's not. Irina may love him and she may have a "reasonable explanation" for what she's done, but there's no escaping the fact that she continues to deceive and hurt him. That is simply not the way to treat the man that you love. But my thoughts are expressed at length in my columns (Spy dad/Spy family).
;)

What I ment by eeww is just what it mean eeww! lol, I just don't want them together.

i think its still possible that they could get together if "truth takes time" means that Irina's goal will take a long time to acheive but then she will explain everything...

Manu said:
But for Sloane and Emily to kiss the entire episode is alright? Go figure.
That's what I keep pointing out. Everyone keeps focusing on that one kiss between Jack and Irina, but nobody cares about the Sloane/Emily kisses. I think it's the heat factor. (So hand it to Mr Garber and Ms Olin . . .)
;)

murkywater said:
i think its still possible that they could get together if "truth takes time" means that Irina's goal will take a long time to acheive but then she will explain everything...
and if she does explain everything, will anyone believe her or trust her still? :thinking: i really want jack and irina together! but thats just me!

I honestly think that Jack has had enough of Irina now. I really do believe that she has betrayed him once again, and I should think this would be the last straw. Jack find someone you can love and who will love you back! That won't happen Irina. You deserve better.

good im glad im not the only one who wasnt grossed out by them! i mean its not like you stop loving your husband/wife/boyfriend at age whatever you think is old? lol, now i just hope that they can see through their "difficulties and differences"!lol

I had hoped so, VK. I really had. They do have such chemistry! But it takes more than that to sustain a relationship. I just don't think that is the direction their relationship is headed. *sob*

I don't know, they looked kinda cute together. I don't think Jack should try to find anyone, cuz it could end up being some psycho ax-murderer :o_O: That wouldn't be cool at all, at least Irina's not an ax-murderer. Terrorist, maybe, but not an ax-murderer. (I did think it was kinda nasty when they kissed though, it was almost as bad as my dad kissing my stepmom. EWWWWW!) (Something you never want to witness :eekhair: < me when I saw that happen)

Back