Season 2 jack and irina

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
wow in this episode jack was totally falling for irina again i knew that he still loved her, she was his wife. I felt so bad for him at the end, why would she do that or does anyone think she still loves him and she just might be doing her own plan. i hope then she could tell jack the truth ahh i was so happy for him too.

i have always guessed that he still loved her, i mean he is caring around all that baggage and extra care because he doesnt want to be betrayed like that again and he lets down his guard too soon! i felt so bad for him as well, i mean he finally trusts her alittle and even says if she is lying to me ill know, and he doesnt. he must be even worse off now and i bet we will see more of the masked guarded off jack!which is sad bc sydney was just getting her dad back!

Oh I know! I hope he doesn't get all cold and emtionless again, that would hurt Sydney a lot, maybe more than finding out her mom said she loved her and then betrayed her for Sloane. Of course, it could be a fake thing and Irina is trying to get close to Sloane to kill him herself....maybe. I doubt it, they're both so obsessed with Rambaldi...

if she was faking i think she would understand taht jack will never ever again trust her again let alone speak to her, he is too hurt after this one.

:( It was terrible that last scene with him standing alone looking off to God know's where. He must have been thinking he had been betrayed again!

:thinking: I think he's going to be arrested by the CIA because he took the tracker out of Irina's shoulder. THey are going to suspect he was in collusion with Irina to steal the manuscript.
But, but, ... it will be Sydney who will find out the truth.

What an episode! THere were dark turns for everyone of our couples: Jack and Irina, Sydney and Vaughn (the only one that seemed to be ok) and finally poor Will and evil Francie. :angry:

not even will and francie bc she was hypnotyzing him and she isnt really francie,lol. plus i didnt even think about him being taken in for taking out the tracker, i forgot all about that because i feel soo bad for him and in awe that he would trust her again, i know now he will never ever do that again. that does make you wonder if they will take him into custody.

omg I felt so sorry for him at the end :( He looked devastated... and with reason! That is the second time she supposedly sold out on him... but I still think she is good this time!

Um question- did Irina and Jack have sex or did they just make out? I dont care I like them either way. Jack totally still loves her they are so cute. Even though their past is psychotic.

I think the implication is "whole enchilada," to be euphemistic.

they didnt really specify or really let us know (not at all like sydney and vaughn, we knew!lol) i guess that leaves us all to wonder what really did happen after that kiss? did they go further or did they stop? and that makes the day that happened after it all that much more interesting, was that all part of her plot and plan, did she really get him where she wanted him, to decieve him once more(remember on that tape in season one, jack bristow is a fool that is all you need to know about him!) or does she really love him? i have no clue!

I think (never sure again - been burned too many times) anyway I think they love each other and I hope (never sure) she can make it right.

She said that she was obsessed with Rambaldi as was Sloane and we saw the awe and "greed' in her eyes and in the way she held her body while looking at the manuscript.
So we may have to back off and wait.
Possibility: she, sark and sloane against jack,sydney and vaughn in the days ahead. OR she and sark working sloane for rambaldi artifacts. Humm so many clues we aren't aware of yet.
Those damn writers have got us in the palm of their ink- stained fingers. :blink: (y) (y)
Love this show.

verdantheart said:
I tend to agree, because of all that preceding talk about, "It's time for bed." "We should get to bed." Or something like that....

Whole enchilada!!! he he he

wow...jack must be kickin himself real hard rite now.....haha....eww...her and her sexy dress..jack was so checkin her out

:angry: Hated that dress in Bankok. Lena's quite tall and maybe they couldn't find a good one to fit her and the place of the scene. Now the outfits she wore for Romeo is Bleeding were, to say the least, immensely revealing. :redhair: :redhair: WOW!! Jack wouldn't have let her out of his sight no way in a month of Sundays. :woot: :woot:

i really dont want jacks character to be a depressed again, he needs to be there for syd now too he wasnt the onlt one thats hurt by irina

jackbristow1 said:
verdantheart said:
I tend to agree, because of all that preceding talk about, "It's time for bed." "We should get to bed." Or something like that....

Whole enchilada!!! he he he
really? wow, that question didn't even enter my mind! i really assumed it was just a kiss! just goes to show how naive i am...

wow, that just opens up a whole new can of worms... :blink: sexy worms though. ;)

:D Gotta remember, nothing is as it seems. Am working on a couple of stories, based on Sunday. Watch for "Gotcha" Opus 1 and Opus 2. -_-

that part was so hse was coming on to him..but i cant beleive that jack was so gullible....after 20 years jack....u r one big loser!!haha=p

Back