Season 4 Jack and Irina

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
I'm shocked no one made this topic yet! Can we say HOT J/I ACTION!?!? :woot: omg it was pretty much the best thing since... well... since the second to last episode of Season 2! :lol:

When Jack smiled at her that wide smile... all I could think of was the "toaster" convo from Passage Part 1. What a couple. Definitely one I can root for. :D They're so wonderful. :cloud9: *sigh*

Osiris said:
through the whole ep, i was like HUG ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
[post="1347259"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Forget the hugging! I wanted to see Jack throw Irina on the briefing room table and start making out with her!

They are the most awesomest couple ever!

Totally agree I was so ready for some Mommy and Daddy action the chemistry between those two is THICK

MissingSark said:
Forget the hugging!  I wanted to see Jack throw Irina on the briefing room table and start making out with her!
[post="1347260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know really!! :naughty: I was waiting for them to kiss and/or hug the entire second episode. Oh well, I'm glad that we finally get some J/I action again. They are teh best couple. They rock so much. They have so much bloody chemistry. Mmm...Jack/Irina.

Leslie said:
I'm shocked no one made this topic yet! Can we say HOT J/I ACTION!?!? :woot: omg it was pretty much the best thing since... well... since the second to last episode of Season 2! :lol:

When Jack smiled at her that wide smile... all I could think of was the "toaster" convo from Passage Part 1. What a couple. Definitely one I can root for. :D They're so wonderful. :cloud9: *sigh*
[post="1347252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I KNOW i thought the passage as well! *sigh* :love: aweseome ep... good times
i love when they smile at eachother :cloud9:

MissingSark said:
Forget the hugging!  I wanted to see Jack throw Irina on the briefing room table and start making out with her!

They are the most awesomest couple ever!
[post="1347260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHA i'd have LOVED that

seriously tho when irina came walkin out of the woods w/ nadia & syd i just wanted her to jump on jack - for a sec i thought they would i mean jack really looked like he wanted to just kiss her but then of course she slugged him which was still funny
here's hoping we get a kiss or at least a hug in the next ep :love:
oh hell - let's go all out - they have sex during the appocolypse just like in a dark turn :lol: (ok well that wasn't an apocolypse... but you get the point :P)

I'm sure we won't have to wait much longer for some J/I action. I mean, the chemistry is just so thick... I can't stand it. I'm just waiting for to let him have it for the whole Katya thing. Whew that one's going to be tight...

But if they both live through this, Irina has signed an agreement to serve the rest of her sentence... life in prison. In Canada, that would only mean 2/3rds of her sentence... but this is America, so she'll serve it all. (this is the one time I wish our Canadian system worked in the CIA)
So, whether or not we get to see them together again... is completely dependent on how much they get to see each other while she is in prison.
And I have to agree.. they are definitely the grooviest couple on the entire show. They are the one duo that I don't have any complaints about!

xsydneyx said:
But if they both live through this, Irina has signed an agreement to serve the rest of her sentence... life in prison. In Canada, that would only mean 2/3rds of her sentence... but this is America, so she'll serve it all. (this is the one time I wish our Canadian system worked in the CIA)
So, whether or not we get to see them together again... is completely dependent on how much they get to see each other while she is in prison.
[post="1348159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*giggles*

Do you really think Jack and Sydney would let her go back to prison?

After all she's been through??
And after she told Jack that she loves him? (wrapped into the "I would have found another way"-sentence)

No, they'll find another way for Spymommy :smiley:

:love: :love:

OMG I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!!!They rule!!!!!and I was like hit him, hit him then hug him!!!when they found her and I cried sooooo much when they did find her and when they were dancing !!!!!!!!!!!!omg they r the best couple ever!!!

I love Jack and Irina, and this episode was a huge reminder of why. They don't even have to kiss to have insane amounts of chemistry; all they have to do is look at each other and flames might as well erupt. When Irina was rescued and came walking out of the woods, she had such a look of passion of her face, I knew she was either going to kiss Jack or punch him, and for a few seconds I honestly wasn't sure which. :cool: I'm surprised our TVs don't burn up every time they're on screen...

xsydneyx said:
And I have to agree.. they are definitely the grooviest couple on the entire show. They are the one duo that I don't have any complaints about!
[post="1348159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

im sure they will find anther way like jack helping her go into hideing again or something.

but if she does stop elena and all that i think the government should just pardon her i mean cmon they gave sloane full access to the CIA they better damm well pardon irina.

i dont know if someone already said it, but I thought it was the sweetest thing ever in the histroy of anything (other than vaughn proposing) that like the ONLY time jack ever smiles is when he is with Irina..at least in this epi..but still aww i love VG!

aliasnut332 said:
i dont know if someone already said it, but I thought it was the sweetest thing ever in the histroy of anything (other than vaughn proposing) that like the ONLY time jack ever smiles is when he is with Irina..at least in this epi..but still aww i love VG!
[post="1349083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with this ^ and what you all have said.
They are soooooooooooooooooooo amazing together, simply irresistable.
Best chemistry ever.
Hope I/J get some time together in the finale.

But if they both live through this, Irina has signed an agreement to serve the rest of her sentence... life in prison. In Canada, that would only mean 2/3rds of her sentence... but this is America, so she'll serve it all. So, whether or not we get to see them together again... is completely dependent on how much they get to see each other while she is in prison.
Do you honestly think Irina is going to come back??? Not her...and he'll let her go because...ready...he knows she's the only chance their daughters have to survive the end is near. She has to be on the loose in order for her to appear next year guys. And Katya will be loose also...It would be nice to see the two together, because obviously they can work together. Who will tell Irina about K/J??? :wtf:
:argue:
Another thot: remember in Crossings Katya told Jack that when Irina was ready she'd fill him in ... meaning when she found Yelena. :eek:

I don't care that it was the clone that kissed Jack at the beginning ... that whole opening scene was a knockout. Notice she smiled as she dropped down to the bottom of the pool. She died happy. She got to kiss Jack. :xoxo:

:cool:

awesomeness (y)

the chem between these too is just so HOT!!!!! :thud:

the dancing flashback and the shooting was so sexy. and I just knew she would slap him when syd and nadia rescued her :lol: but everything after that was such perfect chemistry between them - they are freaking amazing and Jack is sooooooooooooo going to let her run away next week after they save the world - ain't no way she'll be spending her life in prison if jacky boy has his say.........he'll be letting her run away to a prearranged place where he can go join her for some lovin later :lovers:

Back