Jack and Karen

Maybe they should call it Jack and Karen now instead of will and grace, has anyone else noticed how annoying and unfunny grace has been lately since she got married? Jack is by far the more hilarious character and karen is cool too, will has his moments but even rosario is better than Grace in my opinion.

I've always thought Will&Grace are lucky to have their names in the title. Jack and Karen make the show work, and most people I know like them a lot better than the title peeps.

yeah, i have noticed that about grace. and of course since debra's gotten pg, she can't do the physical stuff that her character is known for. if it wasn't for karen and jack the show really wouldn't be all that great lately.

BUT i have to say that if they were to leave the show for a spin-off, it wouldn't be the same. we need all 4 of them, even if it's not good lately. :P

thats funny cuz i was thinking that jack and karen esp. were just getting kinda annoying...all of karens jokes are the same! IM A DRUNK WITH A DRUG ADDICTION...
but i still love the show.

um it should def be called Jack & Karen
but funnyly enough thats what Megan Mullally said when she hosted SNL - did anyone else see that?!?!
(Clay Aiken was the musical guest that nite ;) )

Yeah, Grace got so boring after her marriage.. it isn't even funny anymore, when she shows up. Karen and jack are the best. Maybe there will be a spinoff with these two charactors, when Will & Grace is over. You never know.

Yeah sometimes I think that Karen and Jack are funnier than Will and Grace. I read on the internet that they are thinking about doing a spinoff called "Just Jack." I really hope they do so I don't have to stop watching things like Will and Grace. I mean so I can actually watch a tv show that has a character that was on Will and Grace and that has the same name and personality. Just to let you guys know Eric McCormack (Will) has a new show on Lifetime called "Lovespring International." Eric McCormack was on last weeks episode and now Sean Hayes (Jack) is going to be on this weeks episode! I bet that Debra Messing (Grace) and Megan Mullally (Karen) are going to be on "Lovespring International" too.

I like Jack alot. I think he is the most amusing gay guy on television. I love Will and Grace. I can watch the show all day long, when I am home.

Back