Jack and Sydney

Is anybody else really starting to miss father-daughter moments? We really haven't seen much since "Passage 2." I'm starving here!
;)

Ok, Jack and Syd's relationship will never be all happy and such. :( I mean, after Syd found out he trained her to be a spy, wouldn't you be pissed? Besides, I personally think that Syd is really Sloane and Irina's daughter. (EWWWW!)

Heh. There is no way Syd is Sloane's daugther. And Jack and Syd will be happy someday. At least I hope so.

They are drifting back into their estranged relationship (sigh).

If Sloane turns out to be Sydney's biological father, all I have to say is, :o_O:

ya that would be kinda screwy!!!!!! I dont really like tht idea b/c jack really does love her even though he didnt show it too well last eppy

It would be nice if he could be closer & nicer, but it's hard for him. His first priority is for Sydney to stay alive, well, and happy, and if that means that she hates him, he's OK with that. He wanted to make sure she wasn't walking into a trap baited with Neil Caplan, but ended up throwing extra impediments in Sydney's way when they should have talked it over reasonably and compromised.
;)

They'll never get along.....that's what drives Sydney so much....if Jack was all happy-go-lucky, then the show would go downhill in a way...

Back