Jack and Sydney

Interesting how Jack was all Sydney had to turn to in the first episode--even in prison. Weiss was helpful, though!
;)

Only Jack knows Sydney's secret. I get the feeling that keeping it was what got him locked up. Weiss cares about Syd, and he will try to be helpful; but only Jack will really be able to help her sort things out. I loved the way she blackmailed the new Nazi (excuse me, Robert Lindsey) into ordering her dad's release! :smiley:

There's been some really interesting developments in the father-daughter relationship this season. It's cute how Jack is calling Sydney "sweetheart" now. Even when Sydney was calling him from the Spain to inform him of Vaughn's stabbing, he said, "Sweetheart, where are you?" I guess all it took for Jack to mellow was fear that his daughter was dead & a year in solitary. You know, ordinary stuff :smiley:

I do get the definite feeling that Jack is still hiding something from Sydney, though. When they were in her apartment and looking at the tape of the murder, the way he slapped that computer lid down just when she was figuring out the name "Julia" made me think that either he learned something devastating from the disk that Sloane gave him, or else this whole Sydney-brainwashing thing is somehow linked to Project Christmas. And I think he's scared about traumatizing her with this info, whatever it is. I wonder how this will impact the relationship if/ when Sydney finds out that Jack is withholding something.

i think its so great that they have worked out most of their previous issues and now hav a very close relationship!

Back