Jack and Sydney

Am I the only one who is really curious how he betrays her? everyone has been talking about how he betrays her somehow since the season started. in the past, when he's betrayed her, there was usually some logical explanation for things, except the time he rigged that house with ?C-4 and made it look like Irina was behind it. That was one of the few examples of Jack acting very rashly.
But even then, he acted with Sydney's best interests at heart. So I am wondering what secret he is keeping now, and if this new secret has anything to do with his pact with Sloane.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
yeah....i really hope it won't be that bad cuz syd and jack were doing so well this season!!!
[post="1286027"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's why I'm scared something is gona go really wrong...Jack seems to always be at his worst when he appears to be at his besttttt :(

It's going to be crazy tonight! SpyDaddy betrays her! Vaughn, or someone looking like Vaughn, punches her! Syd's gonna have a rough mission as usual, but it looks like this one is gonna take some serious emotional collateral! Not that that's anything new to SuperSpyKid, but......... I hoped she might get a break or something! guess there wouldn't much of a show if she got a break, though!
:blush:
the Vaughn punch thing can't be considered a spoiler can it? Because it's in the previews ABC keeps playing, I assume everyone has seen it, and that's not spoiling anything?

Back