Season 3 Jack and Vaughn

VHo2413

Cadet
Well...normally this would be me, posting about how much Lauren sucks (which she still does, by the way) and how Vaughn and Sydney should get together RIGHT NOW (which they still need to be working on too!), but I just HAD to comment on the Jack and Vaughn working together, thing!

I loved it.

The blueprint scene was absolutely great! And I must say, that I'm actually starting to believe Sloane.

But ::ahem:: back to Jack and Vaughn. Yes yes, they work so well together and that warehouse of stuff.....ahah! Cracked me up.

You know what would make this even MORE perfect???

If Vaughn was Jack's son-in-law.

Sorry! SOrry!

I just couldn't resist!!! :D

Jen

LOL! I agree with you on everything....especially the Lauren Sucks part and the vaughn should really be jack's son-in-law!!! That is 100% true!!!

VHo2413 said:
But ::ahem:: back to Jack and Vaughn. Yes yes, they work so well together and that warehouse of stuff.....ahah! Cracked me up.

Sorry! SOrry!

I just couldn't resist!!! :D

Jen
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

"you're starting to like me again" that was priceless! vaughn and his great one liners!! :P :D :lol:

Jack and Vaughn would be the ultimate son-in-law/father-in-law team. They should have more scenes together. Especially since the actors get along in reality. Didn't Victor Garber drive Mv home after he got sick on bad sushi?

Silverdewdrop said:
Jack and Vaughn would be the ultimate son-in-law/father-in-law team. They should have more scenes together. Especially since the actors get along in reality. Didn't Victor Garber drive Mv home after he got sick on bad sushi?
Yep! I'm pretty sure he did!

Jack and Vaughn working together was awesome! (you know how Vaughn says "You're starting to like me again", well Jack better start liking him, because Vaughn's gonna be his son-in-law eventually! :D )
oh and yes, Lauren sucks!

yeah...v aughn is gonna be his son-in-law soon so hes gonna start likin him sooner or later..yeah...love spy daddy and spy boy toy

Yea Jack and Vaughn working together was really cool!...but what interested me more was Jack and Sloane working together again...^_^

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Nov 24 2003, 08:58 PM'][quote name='VHo2413' date='Nov 24 2003, 07:52 PM']

Sorry! SOrry!

I just couldn't resist!!!  :D

Jen[/quote]
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

"you're starting to like me again" that was priceless! vaughn and his great one liners!! :P :D :lol: [/quote]
yeah it definatly would!

dont get me wrong its awsome that their working together but after that stuff jack said about vaughn in the season premire you'd think he would refuse his help or something when it comes to sydney but hes not....

S&V FOR EVER!!

sorry....got a little carried away

but yeah
its cool that they are working together

I loved them working together! The warehouse scene was the best! How Vaughn said he knew this wasn't the only warehouse Jack had...must be nice (I love Jack...he's the best dad) and when Vaughn said I think you're beginning to like me again to Jack was classic! Loved it!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw that was soooooooooooooooooooo cute vaughn and jack working together! ya i loved that line... "you're starting to like me again" THAT WAS THE BEST... awwwwwwwwww if they were father-in-law and son-in-law AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww that would be the BESTEST BESTEST EVER BUT second to vaughn and syd together casue they have the ULTIMATE partnership and relatoniship! AWWWWWWWWWW

Yeah, I absolutely loved it. Vaughn's line 'You're starting to like me again' was so awesome!!! But the one I loved most between the two of them was:' Vaughn: The fact that you're even letting me see this place means it's not your only one, is it?
Jack: You're smarter than you look.' I couldn't stop laughing!! And without any particular reason I just had to think about what Marshall said on episode 6:'I've got the brain you've got the looks' and then of course it was impossible for me to stop!!!

Oh and I also loved the 'You just agreed to pay him two million dollars.
Jack: Three.' lines!!! Jack and Vaughn rock!!! But I like him best with Sydney (who doesn't??? I mean apart from Lauren;)))))

I loved those scenes too! Like how they have a dozen reasons for not liking eachother, but they would do anything for Syd. And if that means working together and having to trust eachother, they do it without doubt. And when they work together, they're such a great team! Even with Sloane :confused:

What a great episode! The jack-and-vaughn-working-together-parts totally made the episode for me!

they never really worked together before like that--maybe a few times--but only when syd was there ----and syd had to be there at times, or jack would have probably snapped vaughn's neck!---- but then working together to get syd out showed good teamwork

I do hope JJ has some more vaughn - jack working together moments--and ofcoarse some more one-liners between them--sooo good!

when jack gave vaughn that look (in both eps 7 and 8) while considering letting vaughn help him help syd---you could soo see it; jack's a shipper! he wants his little girl to be happy, and vaughn's the guy that could make that happen-- maybe jack could shoot lauren . . . he's gotten away with that kind of stuff before . . . hehe

sunday is coming

I Luved them 2 workin together, it was so great!! they worked really good together, i luved this episode although there wasnt any S/V shipper moment i really liked it! N Sloane when he took the bullet it was funny n im actually startin to believe him a little bit only!! but anyway back to Vaughn n Jack luved their little chats!

Back