Season 3 Jack and Vaughn

As much as either one would deny it Jack and Vaughn are starting to really like eachother and really really respect eachother...
and i think it is so great :P :D :lol: ^_^ ;)

yah it realy was
jack is growing to like vaughn - which is good considering they may be family soon *hopefully* ;)

too bad they didn't like eachother while Syd was doing Vaughn...tis a shame...maybe Jack likes Vaughn becasue he isn't doing Syd... :blink: :blink:

And we got to see Jack smile!!! :lol:

I enjoy how the two are getting along, but just like any relationship we've seen Jack make, there are gonna be some difficulties. Especially since his daughter loves Vaughn but he is taken.

AliasALIAS said:
And we got to see Jack smile!!! :lol:
i know!!! i saw it to!!!..yeah...jack is starting to like him..though its not "again" cuz jack didnt like him in hte first place anyways....heheeeee

Yeah! It is great! i loved it on the plane
"i used to think you had no spine"
"and has that assesment changed"
"no"
*smile*
We got to see jack smile (such a rare occasion) and YEAH vaughn smile...oh, oh, oh,...so hot!

lol ya the jack smile! lol but it took him forever to crack a smile lol! AWWWWWWW i loved that scene with jack and vaughn! it was sooooooo cute. but ya JACK SHOULDN'T LIKE HIM CAUSE HE MARRIED LAUREN!!!!!!!!! and jack knows how much syd loved vaughn well i think EVERYONE knew how much they loved each other AWWWWWWWW ^_^

I'm loving that Javck and Vaughn now seem to like each other - i justwatched their first meeting t oday from season one and jack speask to vaughnas if he;s a child - it's so funny. Now it's almost like they're sparring partners, both working towards the same goal - protecting Syd. I think this is ultimately why they will be friends because each knows the other would sacrifice anything for Syd (except Lauren maybe.....we'll see!)

krzykty57789 said:
i think vaughn will protect and sacrifice himself for syd over lauren
that would be awesome.....but yeah, i totally think that, if nothing else, Jack and Vaughn now have respect for one another. maybe they will someday really like each other.....

AgentUnknown said:
krzykty57789 said:
i think vaughn will protect and sacrifice himself for syd over lauren
that would be awesome.....but yeah, i totally think that, if nothing else, Jack and Vaughn now have respect for one another. maybe they will someday really like each other.....
especially since one day they will be father and son in law and have to like eachother, but im certain theyll like eachother before than ;)

lol! I loved it when Jack smiled... but omg it freaked me out too! Did ne one watch the 'Annie' remake that came out about a yr ago w/ Jack as Daddy Warbux... *omg creepy* It is soooooo wrong seeing Jack dance around and sing songs with a little red head.. so wrong.......

Back