Jack Bristow(Alias) Vs Jack Bauer(24)

If Jack Britow and Jack Bauer fought who would win?

• Jack Bristow

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Jack Bauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This just poped into my head one day, and just keeps bothering me!(this is what i think about LOL). So if you could help me out that would be great. ^_^

I have never watched 24, but I get the impression that "Alias" Jack and "24" Jack are pretty evenly matched. But I would have to go with our Spy Daddy. :jack1:

I also went with SpyDaddy also, but you have to admit its not a fair poll to Mr. Baur. What would the results be if this poll were posted in 24 thread?

Actually, from what little I know about Jack Bauer, he and Jack Bristow would be more likely to be allies than adversaries. I think a crossover episode with these two working together would be awesome! "Law & Order" and "Homicide: Life on the Street" did that several times with excellent results. :smiley:

Yeah, Law and Order and Homicide crossovers were great episodes. I think it would be cool if Alias and 24 did a crossover and the two Jack Bs work together.

They would share a laugh about their similar names and then get down to the serious business of kicking butt. :D

[quote name='Irina's Ho' date='Nov 2 2004, 09:51 AM']Random thought but isn't there a JAck on JJ's other show Lost?
[post="1050525"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
It's Jack, and he's the lead . . . can't they think of another name? There are too many Jacks on TV as it is . . . <_<

Ophelia said:
Actually, from what little I know about Jack Bauer, he and Jack Bristow would be more likely to be allies than adversaries.  I think a crossover episode with these two working together would be awesome!  "Law & Order" and "Homicide:  Life on the Street" did that several times with excellent results.  :smiley:
[post="1048079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have been thinking of doing a 24/Alias crossover Fan Fic for awhile, but i just keep forgetting or don't have time! Maybe I'll try and start tonight! ^_^

Hey, am i the only person that thinks that Jack Bauer would win if he faught against Jack Bristow. Now, i love the Spy Daddy and all, but come on, Bauer would win.

SarkneySpy said:
Hey, am i the only person that thinks that Jack Bauer would win if he faught against Jack Bristow. Now, i love the Spy Daddy and all, but come on, Bauer would win.
[post="1260271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Apparently you are the only one!

If you want Jack Bauer to win a fight, then have him fight Michael (Naughn) Vaughn. :D

I watch both Alias and 24, and I think the Alias dad would win. They're both great, but Bristow is smarter than Bauer.

I watch Alias and 24, and the two Jacks are my favourites from both. I think they would be better working together and a crossever is long overdue. For the record, Bristow would win. :cool:

Back