Jack Bristow

:thinking: what can u say about Emily's disappearance? is Jack helping Emily to get back to Sloane bec. of what he did to her? Killing her just to get his set at the alliance? Arian Kane suspects Jack, could she be right?

I don't think that Jack was involved in (at least) the abduction part because he's been very distracted by Irina's appearance and Sydney's involvement with her. His hands have been pretty full with that. However, I can see him as possibly having anticipated Sloane's action and providing her with the antidote. But had he done this, I would think that he would try to make sure that Emily got out and away and didn't cross paths with Sloane again.

I don't think Jack was involved with what happened to Emily. He wouldn't do something that dangerous, and he certainly wouldn't have allowed Emily to be killed. Verdantheart is right -- if he had been involved, he would have sent Emily somewhere safe.

See, I wouldn't think Jack would do anything. Except that this is Alias, and there are so many dimensions to each character, it's scary to think about.

But hopefully he was smart enough not to get involved.

No, he had his own mission with Syd, but SD-6 and the Alliance should already know that because he told Sloane that he and Sydney were doing something to try and find Irina. He never told them it was with Vaughn of the CIA. I know Jack killed Haladki and then on that same day, supposedly the death of Emily also, Jack flew to Taipei on that rogue mission with Syd and Vaughn.

Back