Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None Of The Above

• Other

• Total voters
A trader? As in he's trading stocks for the CIA? I think you mean "traitor."
:lol:

His love for Sydney is obvious so I went for "He is still in love with Irina" which is also obvious but the other options just aren't... well... options.

I voted for "other." Options #2 and #3 describe him, but there's a lot more to Jack than that. He's neither evil nor a saint. He's just -- well -- Jack, a human being caught in a completely insane situation.

most of them are true except for the traitor thing and the rambaldi thing.
i chose still in love with irina because well... duh!
amisha
xxx

i chose the syd option, but i think alot of them are true. i also think that jack is such a complex person,even he doesnt full understand parts of himself

Now that I can edit these, changed "trader" to "traitor," which (I think) is the intention.
;)

I said "Other" because he's a combination of many of the choices listed above. Yes, he loves Sydney a lot. Yes, he still loves Irina. Does he hate Irina? Maybe. Does he hate Vaughn? I don't think so. I don't think he has much respect for Vaughn, but I think "hate" is too strong of a word. "Distaste," perhaps?

I said that he loves sydney. I think that he is still in love with Irena also, but if they ever do get back together it will be a long time. I don't think he likes Vaughn much either, just by the way he talks to him. He doesn't seem to respect him but i dont think he hates him. I don't think there is anyway he is a traitor or a rambaldin fanatic.

Jack is in love with Irina and it tears him apart. He is addicted to the pain his love for her brings him and allows himself to indulge slightly in it's guilty pleasures. This translates into their working relationship and is why Irina will usually win. It's not that Jack can't win it's just that he has to work twice as hard at it do to the emotional turmoil he is suffering.

Back