Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He hates Irina for leaving him.

• None Of The Above

• Other

• Total voters
Spy Daddy? Well he really loves Syd and i think he doesn't particulary like Vaughn ( what man wouldn't when he' sees a tape of of his daughter and her boyfriend sleeping together?) and it true he doesn't exactly seem like the cheeriest guy... but deep down i think he's all right.

:jack1: :rifle: :vaughn1: :blowup:

Sarkasim said:
i think he doesn't particulary like Vaughn ( what man wouldn't when he' sees a tape of of his daughter and her boyfriend sleeping together?)
[post="1043582"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
On the other hand, he fully realized the humiliation that both Vaughn--and Sydney--would feel when they found out that their tryst was recorded and viewed (especially by him). I'm sure he found the tape extremely distasteful (and it would surprise me if he watched it after he discovered what it was). On the other hand, he knew that Sydney and Vaughn were in a relationship and that this was going on, and as an extremely rational man, it's hard for me to picture this particular incident increasing Jack's bias all that much by itself--since it wasn't Vaughn doing the taping! (And Vaughn was not throwing it in Jack's face as Simon did.)

I think any bias against Vaughn on Jack's part has more to do with other things. ;)

This was a hard question because the answer is choice 2 & 3. He is a man who loves his family. They are his number one priority. He may have issues with Irina, but he still loves her. However, he would not hesitate to sacrific Irina to save Sydney. So I vote that he loves Sydney, a lot.

I think Jack HAS to be a person we can never really understand, which gives him so many great moments of good and bad. He´s doing what has to be done. But he sure loves Sydney

i think that jack in spite of himself is still very much in love with irina! he loves her even if he want´s to hate her. and his love for sydney is obvious too.

I think his love for Sydney outweighs his love for Irina. I don't think he would hesitate to kill Irina if it means protecting his daughter.

Jack Bristow is just amazing! I suprise mye every step of the way. It is pretty amazing that he have a secret warehouse full of weapons and CIA dosn't know about it (Just Vaughn and Sloane). And when i faked Sloane's dead that was pretty amazing to! I just love Jack Bristow :lol:

I think that Jacks main adgenda is to protect Sydney at any cost. He still loves Irena. I don't think that he doesn't like Vaughn, I think he doesn't think that Vaughn is good enough for Sydney.

We know that Jack has many secrets that he doesn't want Sydney to find out and I think it would be very interesting to find out what he used to do before SD-6.

Jack loves his daughter more than anything or anyone in the world. He would willingly sacrifice his life for her, as he proved in Nightingale. His love for her is selfless, unconditional, and he doesn't expect anything in return. That is pretty darn important part of Jack Bristow. Maybe even the most important part.

And all is secret is to protect Sydney! I don't think Jack likes to keep secrets from her but he has to for her own sake, so he can protect her.

And i also love Jacks secret ware house were he keeps his wheapons, and CIA has no idea :P

While watching this first season, with its intricate structures of loyalties, a theory about Jack’s motivations hit me. Vaughn, Sydney, and most of the younger agents tend to speak of fighting for one’s country. When thinking about why Jack fights, that motive doesn’t seem to fit with what he says and what his position is. As a double agent, he has long ago forced half his mind to work against the very country he swore to serve. So, while he still protects America, I don’t think he really has that at heart anymore. I think that the confusion and pain caused by betrayals, loyalty shifts, and the constant fear of being a double agent have caused him to fall onto the one clear thing he can love, protect, and fight for with all his (considerable) heart: his daughter. Time after time, Jack must choose between the safe, rational, patriotic choice, and the safety and happiness of his daughter – and he always chooses the same thing, even if it means working with the enemy.

I don’t know if that makes any sense, but I like it.

Postscript about Irina: I think that though Jack both loves Irina and hates her, he never trusts her, and thus his feelings about her don't provide too much of a driving influence. Then again, I've not seen most of season two yet. However, I think his love for Sydney is the overriding passion in his life.

I think hi's definitely still in love with Irina, but hates to love her, because she left him and Sydney. And his love to Sydney is way bigger.

Jack loves his daughter more than anything or anyone in the world. He would willingly sacrifice his life for her, as he proved in Nightingale. His love for her is selfless, unconditional, and he doesn't expect anything in return. That is pretty darn important part of Jack Bristow. Maybe even the most important part.

^^Amen to that!

Back