Season 4 Jack....father of two?

Oh my gosh....tell me you guys caught it too!!! When Irina and Jack were talking at APO(very cool dialogue in these eppies btw)....Jack says Nadia is expectional and Irina says in a very peculiar way.."I wonder where she gets that from?" Jack's eyes about bugged out of his head! I believe she was totally letting him know he was Nadia's Dad!!!!! Verdanheart has believed this for a long time and I think her hunch is right on!

ya i caught that to i mean irina was just practicly telling jack that he is nadia's father but i still believe it could be slone i guess well just have to wait and see

but i was also thinkin if sloane did indeed find out that nadia is jack's daughter and not his that would probly throw him off the deep end for good

JackBristow said:
ya i caught that to i mean irina was just practicly telling jack that he is nadia's father              but i still believe it could be slone i guess well just have to wait and see
but i was also thinkin if sloane did indeed find out that nadia is jack's daughter and not his                  that would probly throw him off the deep end for good
[post="1346900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
it might break him considering that he believe he was the man that Rambalid chosen except he wasn't...

:shocked:

Maybe Jack was the man that Rambaldi chose! :o_O:
--Mandy :angelic:

The writers of Alias are amazing. I actually never saw this storyline coming and I didn't even think of it until I read these posts but now thinking about it... I guess I did find that scene a little fishy... I am so excited. If Jack is super daddy then I think Sloane will go into a complete meltdown. Because think of it... all his life he has thought that he was chosen by Rambaldi... But why would he? He isn't part of the whole Derevko/Bristow clan... so why would Rambaldi choose someone out of the family?
Anyways.. it was a great episode and I LOVE ALIAS!

LatestAliasAddict said:
I will be very relieved if Jack is Nadia's father b/c just the thought of Irina humping Arvin makes me queasy. :blink:
[post="1346921"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LOL</span>

OMG...cannnot stop laughing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are funny! :lol: Not to burst your bubble...but either way it happened. She apologized for her "indescretion" with Sloane.

That scene was definitly crazy!! But if that is true I can't believe that they didn't tlak about it. My friend and I watched it and just looked at eachother and we thought the same thing!! I hope so! That would be sweet!!

Just because she slept with him, doesn't mean Arvin is Nadia's father.
But honestly.. wouldn't that be a little far fetched? I think Irina was just flattering herself. It was cute.
But, have Nadia and Sloane done a paternity test?
Oh! And the mystic-guy played by David Carradine... didn't he specifically give Sloane the info that he had a daughter?
I seriously doubt that Jack is Nadia's dad.

^^ you had it right the monk told Slone that he had a daughter(it din't necesarily mean that Nadia was the daugther.)I just had a crazy idea what if Jacqueline its not dead she was stolen or switch and raise to be a rambaldie fallower by Elena or some other future baddie. I know is bit far ferchet but a girl can dream.

I most def. caught that "I wonder where she gets it from." It was almost too obvious, don't you think? She was obviously not talking about herself, that would just be too conceited. And why would anyone in their right mind make a comment like that referring to Sloane? Not even under intense torture and drugs would Irina ever consider Sloane anything more than .... I don't know something really low. Maybe she slept with Sloane so that he would believe that Nadia was his daughter in order for him to do something that she wanted him to. Perhaps she anticipated this whole cleansing thing and figured that if Sloane believed he had a daughter than he would have something other than his obsession for rambaldi to persuade him. A safeguard or something. That comment is sooo crazy. I could see in Jack's expression that he was surprised or something. He obviously caught it too. SOOO CRAZY!

I wonder if Sloane ever did a blood test to confirm that Nadia was his?

Or did we all just assume that Nadia was Sloane's?

You'd think Irina would know wheter Nadia was Sloane's or Jack's baby.

I think it would be weird if Jack was Nadia's father. It certainly put a spin on things...... ^_^

I thought I was the only one who noticed that!!

It could be that - but then again Irina may have just been playing mind games. Afterall, she later apologizes for her "indiscretion" with Sloane.

It would be awesome if he really were Nadia's dad though.

Slightly off topic - I thought Lena Olin had said she was definitely not coming back to Alias. Regardless, I'm glad she did!!

ok first can i just say
for me, the person living in total world of complete and utter denial - this is like freakin christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
ok seriously - since the first day i foudn out syd was getting a sister im like 'oh well it's jack's baby' - call it stubborn, call it my eternal jack/irina shipperness - whatever i belived it
i was it sick total denial bout sloane being nadia's father
and then last yr at this time, V's end of the year column convinced me of it even more - further fuleing my denial

so yes, of course Nadia is jack's daughter - why? because that's the way god wanted it

:groupwave:

naah I think she was more like...Sloane isn't very sweet and neither is Irina and she was like....uhh..hard to explain..whatever.:P

and uh, nadia's darker than syd..she DOES look like she's argentian (I know I know Mia's argentian) so it would just be weird..I dunno..

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I missed last nite's episode...My VCR was on the wrong channel...Does anyone have a copy they can send me???

Desperate in Boston :(

The thing was not that we caught it, but that Jack caught it. Did you see his reaction? He got her implication.

Plus, this sets up Sloane's fall from grace. It's too perfect . . . which means it's just perfect enough for great drama. (It almost makes me forgive the Helix debacle and all the surrounding crapola I have to put up with . . . Gr. <_<)

The only thing that mildly surprised me was that Jack didn't already know. Sheesh. He's been way too clueless this season for my taste.
✌️

^ EXACTLY. If he hadn't reacted we all would have ignored that statement as one of Irina's famous enigmatic statements...

Yeah you're right... Jack is quite clueless this year. :blink: And it's all Helix's fault! :P lol

I caught it too! I was going "Oh my god oh my god! Jack is Nadia's dad! I really hope that he is. It would be so awesome. Poor Sloane though cuz he would be totally crushed, but he's evil! Then Nadia would be able to hate Sloane too! Woo hoo!

i think that this is what's going to drive Sloane over the edge, and he won't be coming back this time. which i totally love! and if they were just getting our hopes up, i'm going to be frickin' Furious!!!!!!

Back