Season 2 Jack/Kendall tension

Winter

Cadet
What do you think of this new power struggle? Hehehe....looks like Kendall's just a wee bit bitter ::snicker::
I wonder if it's coz he blames Jack for Irina's escape....

agreed...and if Jack really did take over the CIA they would really have to rename it the BIA...figure that out y'selves. But methinks Kendall will try to trump Jack in the next few eps...have to see what happens :D

OMV!!! (yeah...Oh my Vaughn!...not a typo :smiley: )
Marshall was HILARIOUS!!
leave it to him to ask the 64 million dollar question...
"How did you get the tracker on her without her knowing"
ahahahahaha :sideroll:

i really really love the fact that jack is in charge right now, but i have a feeling its not gunna last too long... kendall cant really do much if hes not barking orders at people.

i remember thinking before watching this episode that jack was gunna catch some heat for screwing up in dark turn :P

Did anyone elses eyebrow raise, thinking to themselves... 'where the hell is this transmitter?'
It took me back to austin powers 2. If you havent seen the movie, dont ask me to explain.

Kendall cracks me up...He reminds me of my mean Uncle John, who's a farmer. He looks just like him..Picture Kendall in overalls with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, chasing Sydney around with a switch, and that's my Uncle John! (I don't visit him much anymore). :lol:

Terry O'Quinn is like one of my favorite television actors, but really i dont think he plays well in this show... i wish they'd just get rid of him and replace him with someone more mysterious.

I am soooooooo happy Jack is finally above him!!! I think he has been really mad at Kendall for being so mean to Syd, now he will take it out on him!! mwahahha... "Noted."

am i the only one who actually likes kendall? i don't know, it's probably because i like terry o'quinn and he plays the guy everyone hates very well.

i think "replacing" devlin with kendall was a good idea (if a little odd) because now we do have this great tension between jack and kendall. with jack and devlin, they were more friends so it didn't seem TOO much like jack was "breaking" rules. devlin would just get this disappointed look on his face whereas kendall's right there screaming in jack's face letting him know how pissed off he is at him.

I enjoy Kendall, but he frustrates me to no end most of the time. But he does know his stuff. He's a smart guy, and that's why he's so upset that Jack has authority over him now. Their battles for power though were great in this episode.

i think the reason he gets on everyone's nerves is because he represents such strict authority. basically, we know he's "right" (strictly speaking, anyway) and we hate him for that. well, that and the fact that he's not exactly one to sugar coat his statements. ;)

anyway, he's the guy everyone loves to hate and i don't mind him one bit! :D

Kendall definitely is "the he needs all the facts before he makes a decision" type guy. I'm sure he knows what he's doing, too. The power struggle was great though.

maybe he was just trying to contradict jack...hehe
you know what's REALLY funny?
remember last ep? Kendall told Jack that if he pulled off the mission he could have his job and Jack said 'no thanx'
tee hee...
how ironic...he screwed up and STILL got Kendall's job...AH HA HA HA :sideroll:

Back