Jack singing

Sarkasim said:
Vicotr Garber may have a good voice but can u really picture Jack Bristow standing on stage singing "Too sexy for my Shirt" ?
[post="1043597"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And that would have to be the selection? :lol:

I, for one, could picture few circumstances arising in which Jack could ligitimately be called upon to sing--his character is so very different from the actor who plays him--but let's not be ridiculous. ;)

I can see Jack singing, if a mission required him to. Like Sydney had to sing while she was on a mission, the same can happen to Jack. Since Victor has an amazing voice, it will be a treat for the fans, because our ears wouldn't suffer.

I can totally buy the image of Jack singing to his grandaughter. :blush: I think that would be a great reason for Jack to break out the vocal chords- singing to this tiny little build of whimpers in his arms.

Yeah, KalScorp, I really like that idea. You know, as he cradles him/her in his arms, singing softly, that would be so "tears-of-joy", wouldn't it? I, personally, hope they make it a girl, cause no matter what Jen's baby is, they can make it whatever they want in the show, right? But I would think it'd be Jen's decision?

verdantheart said:
I, for one, could picture few circumstances arising in which Jack could ligitimately be called upon to sing--his character is so very different from the actor who plays him--but let's not be ridiculous.  ;)
[post="1043979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The idea of Jack legitimately singing just fell into the never say never category.

I think we will see one of those circumstances in S5 and I notice I am not the first one with that idea.

He may not sing a whole chorus, but it is not too far fetched for Jack to pick up his crying grandbaby and soothe it back to sleep by humming a little lullabye. When it comes to babies, even the coldest heart can melt. Especially if that baby is yours.

Cecília said:
Jack singing  :jawdrop: ( MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE -- no way.. the man can hardly smile.. he kills, he stabs, he tortures, but NO WAY we will EVER see him singing.. I’ll just forget it )
[post="749641"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You should see the episode of will and grace where Victor Garber is invited to do a promo on Out tv for Jack and he happens to sing. It was a rather different character for him... but very funny.

:cheers:

I'd actually love to see Jack singing, cause of Garber's bway background. I's the same thing tat always made me want to see Jerry Orbach and jesse L. Martin do a duet on L&O. But Victor Garber starred in the origioinal Assasins, sweeney Todd, and Godspell, as well as many others. and I think if it could somehow be necessary for a mission...it could be a possibility.

I hope we get a scene of him singing to his grandchild. That would be a great scene.

I can't wait to see him with his grandchild.

I wanna see him sing to Irina in a club in front of a crowd the song "Layla" by Eric Clapton changing the lines Layla to Irina.

You got me on my knees Irina,
Begging darling please Irina...

Back