Season 3 Jack vs. Sloane--The Ultimate Showdown

Will Jack Ever Reveal the Info He Learned About "The Trust" to Save Sloane's @ss?

• NO WAY: "Sloane sleeps with my wife, I withold info that will save him."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY: "I've been waiting to kill Sloane for a long time and now I can."

• MAYBE: "I'll save Sloane, but only if it suits my own interests."

• MAYBE: "I'll save Sloane if it's suits the CIA's interests."

• YES: "Sloane doesn't deserve to die if 'The Trust' really exists."

• YES: "Sloane used to be my friend, he took a bullet for me, I owe him."

• Total voters

HeatherLOVESAlias

Lauren's Ugly Eyebrow
A tricky ?...but it might play a HUGE role in upcoming eps. If you think that Jack wont save Sloane, but that someone else will---vote for how you think Jack will act, and then say who you think WILL save Sloane.

I voted #2 - but it should say "I'll save Sloane, but only if it suits my own interests and keeps Sydney safe."

I think he would if it served Sydney's interests or he thought it was the right thing to do. However, I think Jack thinks Sloane deserves to twist in the wind for a while. Don't you?
;)

Who didn't love Jack's slo-mo walk towards Sloane's cell?? Every time they do that I get shivers.

Yeah I think that Jack wants to see Sloane squirm. (although he hasn't squirmed much yet, has he?) What I LOVE is the contrasts between Dixon's fly-off-the-handle scene in Sloane's cell and Jack's showdown - cold as ice and twice as hard.

But I don't think it will stop him from finding out more about The Trust. Maybe in addition to being steamed about the affair he just got sick of being Sloane's lap dog, playing fetch for information and bringing it back to his master. Or maybe he finally sees both this piece of information and Sloane's current predicament as being nothing more than classic Sloane manipulations. Either way, he is going to hold his cards closer than ever now, and call Sloane's bluff.

These two ROCK!

I chose #3, "MAYBE: "I'll save Sloane, but only if it suits my own interests."". Because well - Sydney is is main interest really, and Jack will do almost anything for her.

i feel like jack wont ever trust sloane again...but he'll help him get out to find the passenger, aka he'll help him for the cia. i think that if he was doing thinfs for himself, hed have sloane executed.

Back