Who would win?

• Jack--he has the experience and guts.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Vaughn--he has youth on his side.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You know, I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
jack would obviously win. he´s much more smart than vaughn.besides jack doesn´t have second toughts about anything , he´d kick vaughn without doubting it.

well i think the age factor might help Vaughn a little but Jack would definitely win. he's more experienced, he has a strategic mind and i think he has a better physical endurance rate than Vaughn.

like in a physical fight i'd have to go w. vaughn because hes younger and stuff and more into the ass kicking but in any other situation - especially if complex weaponry were involved - jack would totally beat vaughn down

Verdantheart, LOL! yeah Sydney has to help Vaughn out all the time. I dont think Vaughn is really into the butt kicking dept, which is why I think he should just go back to being her handler.

Amy

Ophelia -- I love that quote! :smiley:

And yes. I might as well weigh in, because this topic is so absurdly obvious IMO (even people who like Vaughn have to admit it!). Duh. Jack. He could KILL Vaughn with one hand tied behind his back. There is really no question, sorry to say, folks.

Les

You guys remember that scene where Vaughn grabbed Jack and threatened him?

I just laughed through the whole scene; like anyone would ever believe Vaughn can hurt or kill Jack, LOL! The only thing Vaughn can do is tattle tell on Jack, which is what he has been doing since the show began. He should stick to that, or better yet, don't stick to that before Jack really lays the smackdown on him.

Amy

Yeah, JAck would win. I mean, he's not that old... he's still physically strong and has plenty of experience. Vaughn has some hits here and there... but when it all amounts to nothing, JAck would definitely win.

Jack, obviously! I have a feeling that no matter who went up against him, Jack would always win. He's unorthodox, and he has experience and doesn't play by the rules. Vaughn was born in 1970, right, that's what his official profile says, so he's 34-35. Jack has been a spy longer than Vaughn's been around. That counts for something.

Yeah, now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think Jack would even bother. He'd just stand there and let Vaughn basically beat himself up.

LOl! that is hilarious. Just picturing Vaughn beating himself up, while Jack just stares at him. Really, there is no contest, its Jack all the way.

Back