Who would win?

• Jack--he has the experience and guts.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Vaughn--he has youth on his side.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You know, I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I chose the third option. Yes, Jack is Jack... but Vaughn is one of the few people to outbluff him at his own game. More than once. I think it'd be a draw.

Jack would beat him even with eyes closed and one hand cause that's just how freakin' cool he is :cool:

Oh yeah, the BLOD would have Vaughn shaking in his boots. Maybe he will finally learn not to threaten or cross Jack.

Garbergeek said:
Jack--no contest!  :jack1:  One of those looks would do him in. :bond:
[post="1053867"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Too funny :lol: Vaughn wouldn't stand a chance against SpyDaddy...

Jack could make Vaughn cry with just a look. And he could break that plastic child in two without flexing.

Is it wrong I'd like to see Jack you know...KEEELLLL Vaughn dead! :lol:

Maybe he could use some of those nifty devices in his super spyguy warehouse. I'll bet there are a few hairraising toys he hasn't taken out to play for awhile.

See Jack.
See Jack make Vaughn cry.
See Jack make Vaughn go bye-bye. :Ph34r:

I love me my Spy Daddy and Vaughn, but in a fight, it would be Spy Daddy hands down, not only does he have the experience over Vaughn but he also doesn't have the same morals as Vaughn, too many things have happened to him.

Wouldn't want to see either of my boys hurt though, especially by each other.

In real life if it was Victor and Michael, both of my men are to sweet to engage in fighting espeically with each other.

Irina's Ho, LOL! I have never heard Vaughn called a plastic child before, but I can't disagree with you.

Of course, Jack would destroy Vaughn.

jack would win, he has cunning and he doesnt care about hurting people, vaughn is too weak and naieve to beat vaughn,
dont all murder me at once

xxx :redhair: xxx

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I don't think Vaughn's weak or naive but I do agree that Jack would win because he makes Vaughn uncomfortable, do you guys remember that scene from Endgame where he tells Vaughn to tell him if Sydney calls him otherwise he'll transfer him, and then says he's not comfortable with Vaughn, even though Syd's with him! :hug: hugs Vaughn</span>

Sabella said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>do you guys remember that scene from Endgame where he tells Vaughn to tell him if Sydney calls him otherwise he'll transfer him, and then says he's not comfortable with Vaughn, even though Syd's with him! :hug: hugs Vaughn</span>
[post="1058052"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He says just because you're comfortable with my daughter doesn't mean you should be comfortable with me. It's about Vaughn's comfort level, not Jack's. ;)

Back