Who would win?

• Jack--he has the experience and guts.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Vaughn--he has youth on his side.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You know, I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack would beat Vaughn to a bloody pulp. Jack's smarter and has more experience. Like others have said, he's not afraid to go for the kill and that makes him more dangerous. Second, he probably still harbors some anger towards Vaughn for marrying Lauren and "betraying" Sydney like that. That's great motivation. Go, Jack, Go!

I'm not a Vaughn-hater, just a Jack-lover.

MissingSark said:
Jack would beat Vaughn to a bloody pulp.  Jack's smarter and has more experience.  Like others have said, he's not afraid to go for the kill and that makes him more dangerous.  Second, he probably still harbors some anger towards Vaughn for marrying Lauren and "betraying" Sydney like that.  That's great motivation.  Go, Jack, Go!

I'm not a Vaughn-hater, just a Jack-lover.
[post="1194844"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Jack could beat Vaughn in combat... but then Jack is so dangerous and has <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SO</span> many connections that he could have Vaughny picked off by a Sniper at any time, if he cared to. Jack is a very dangerous man and Vaughn was lucky Jack didn't just go off on him in s3 when he betrayed Syd.

Vaughn is a very good fighter, obviously, and he has brains, but I had to vote for Jack because I truly think the only ones that might be smarter than Jack are Sloane or Syd and also, like it says in the poll and most have said already, Jack has like, what, 3 decades of spy experience.... Joined in the 60s, right? late 60s probably, though, cuz syd came along in 75... yeah a little over 3 decades?

I voted for Vaughn. People underestimate him but when it comes down to it, he takes care of it. Jack just has a worse temper and he thinks he's always right because he stands behind "doing it for Sydney" even when Sydney can't stand him. Vaughn isn't some weak little nothing. And he's gotten so much stronger over the years.

Jack is dominant... there's no denying it

I love Vaughn... But he doesnt stand a chance...So lets just hope they never get in a fight, cause I love Vaughn :smiley:

Back