Jack was the one who hit them!

I didn't see that but i don't think that it was Jack. After reading the scrip page posted earlier,
it sugessted that Vaughn was picked up by some shady looking people we probaly havn't heard of yet.
Plus, i don't know what Syd would do if Vaughn AND her dad were involved in this.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>[spoiler tags added for those who do not want to know ~ v]</span>

IceMann said:
I did a slo mo of the hitting scene and i saw that mostly resembled JAck. Did anyone else do the same?
[post="1467684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yep I saw that too. the hand on the steering wheel were identitical to Jack and the face was too but it was a lil dark to see. (y)

I don't think it was Jack. And I think they just some random stunt guy driving the car. They probably didn't even know who exactly it was going to be when they filmed it. In fact, I don't think it is really going to matter WHO hit them, just WHY they were hit.

Its not a question of what people think. Its the fact of what it LOOKS and IS thats going on. Try it yourself SLow motion and Zoom in to the face. Its closest to Jack.

C'mon guys, it cant be Jack. Not because he isn't capable of it, God knows he is. But cuz it is doubtful that the writers thought that far ahead into the storyline to plant the image of Jack driving the car. The main focuz of that scene was Vaughn's secret, the crash was just for shock value. Aside from that, even if they decided to make Jack be the one behind it, the guy driving the car would be some stunt person, they would not get Victor Garber to come back for one day to do stuntwork.

I don't think it was Jack. They probably hired someone from the crew to drive the car... (maybe it was Victor?!) Like they did in s1 when April Webster played Irina in the finale since the role wasn't cast yet. If it was someone we know, I doubt they'd ask actor/actress to actually drive the car just to show his/her hand and figure.

I don't think it was Jack. If it was, it would have been out of desperation and I don't think there is anything going on that would cause Jack to do that.

Jack is also too smart to get caught. If it was him, he would have hired someone to do it.

I don't think is Jack...it can't be! anyway there is just too much stuff going on between Syd and Jack. Thing just start to settle down between them.

I thought the same thing too. I even zoomed in on the screen caps to try to get a closer look. The driver’s silhouette looks a lot like Jack, but I don’t think it is Jack.
I find it highly preposterous to believe that Jack could be the mastermind behind such a nefarious orchestration. There are too many variables in a plan like that. It is a crash that could have killed Sydney. I don’t think Jack would do anything to intentionally hurt his daughter. In his defense, Jack did try to save Danny in season 1. If he tried to help one fiancé why would he try to hurt another? Then again, this is Alias. You never know what the writers will concoct next…

C'mon guys, it cant be Jack. Not because he isn't capable of it, God knows he is. But cuz it is doubtful that the writers thought that far ahead into the storyline to plant the image of Jack driving the car. The main focuz of that scene was Vaughn's secret, the crash was just for shock value. Aside from that, even if they decided to make Jack be the one behind it, the guy driving the car would be some stunt person, they would not get Victor Garber to come back for one day to do stuntwork.

It very well could be Jack. The other car wasn't real. It was digitally imposed. Nothing ever hit anything. So I can believe that if they did that. Alias has thought further ahead than that in the past.

Back