Season 2 jack

I personally think that Jack suspects something going on between the two of them. But if your asking if he knows that their sleeping together probably not, well not unitl Sydney becomes pregenet.

LOL!! I agree. I think he's got a sneaking suspicion about them, but I don't think he really knows. I can't wait to see his reaction when he knows for real!

i think jack has known that they would as soon as sd-6 was taken down, i just think that he wants to be oblivious to it and respect sydney's privacy.

LOL!! i remember taht in the first episode that was soo funny, jack was so rude to him and then danny just stared at the phone afterwards!LOL i can even hear teh spy music they used, okay going to seek alias help!LOL

hahaha!i thought about that when they showed double agent jack would knock vaughn in the head for oding her..he doesnt like vaughn much so it was so funny

SydneyandVaughn said:
As long as Jack is nicer to Vaughn than he was to Danny........
thats the REASON i want vaughn to call jack!!! It would just be so funny to see him get smacked down like that :smiley: Never happen tho... vaughn has more sense than to ask jack that.

I think that Jack has a suspicion about Sydney and Vaughn. After all, in the first season he even pointed out a few times to Vaughn about his feelings for Sydney. He must know something is going on. But I also can't wait until Sydney or Vaughn tell him something about it. :P

LOL I think he should just find out on his own! And then meet with Vaughn to give him a if-you-hurt-my-daughter-i'll-kill-you talk!! I can't wait to see what he does!!!

Alias said:
LOL I think he should just find out on his own! And then meet with Vaughn to give him a if-you-hurt-my-daughter-i'll-kill-you talk!! I can't wait to see what he does!!!
i agree.it would be intersting to see how he finds out.what if he caught them in the act.

SydneyandVaughn said:
As long as Jack is nicer to Vaughn than he was to Danny........
Then he had to maintain the estrangement. Now he is trying to patch things up. So I'd say that he'd likely be "nicer," even though he's not generally "nice" toward Vaughn.

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
nooo......to see who gets to take control..whoever wins gets to make decisons for her
'Scuse me? Since when does anyone make decisions for "Sydney can be very stubborn. I wonder where she got that from?"
;)

u know how in the past that when a girl gets married her dad or husband tells her what to do....oh....nvm..

Back