Comedy Jackass: The Movie (2002)

Title: Jackass: The Movie

Tagline: Do not attempt this at home.

Genre: Comedy, Action, Documentary

Director: Jeff Tremaine

Cast: Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Ryan Dunn, Jason Acuña, Preston Lacy, Dave England, Ehren McGhehey, Brandon DiCamillo, April Margera, Phil Margera, Jess Margera, Chris Raab, Rake Yohn, Loomis Fall, Rick Kosick, Manny Puig, Stephanie Hodge, Jason 'J2' Rasmus, Dorothy Barnett, Tony Hawk, Mat Hoffman, Eric Esch, Henry Rollins, Eric Koston, Clyde Singleton, Rip Taylor, Spike Jonze, Jeff Tremaine, Trip Taylor, Michelle Klepper, Greg Iguchi, Dimitry Elyashkevich, Sean Cliver, Mike Kassak, Jack Polick, Jason Fijal, Gene LeBell, Cory Nastazio, Scott Silveira, David A. Kipper, Lance Bangs, Brad Bartlett, Naoko Kumagai, Mark Rackley

Release: 2002-10-25

Runtime: 87

Plot: Johnny Knoxville and his band of maniacs perform a variety of stunts and gross-out gags on the big screen for the first time. They wander around Japan in panda outfits, wreak havoc on a once civilized golf course, they even do stunts involving LIVE alligators, and so on.
Jackass: The Movie (2002)

i think the movie had more perks than the TV show because they were uncencored and could do a lot more...i personally love em both :lol:

Jackass is hilarious! I like the show better, but the movie was great too.

iheartalias said:
if you guys like Jackass, check out the CKY series...guaranteed to leave you :rotflmao:
[post="680955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

CKY is hilarious! I always die laughing!