Jack's Agents

I thought it was strange that there's a thread dedicated to Irina, Syd, Sark, etc... but none for Jack Bristow :eek:
So if there's anyone else who would like to be one of Jack's agents, come share your love for our fav spydadddy! :cool: You know you want to.
And if anyone has a more creative name for this group, feel free to share!

There are plenty of threads right here to talk about Jack, but you're right -- there really isn't one that's dedicated to just loving him. :love: Spy Daddy has been one of the few bright spots in this season. He's the only character that really holds my interest anymore. I love his cool-headed way of taking care of business. Go, Jack! (y)

I am a huge fan of Jack's! He is my very favorite on the show--he's so damn interesting! I love his sense of humor, the way a look crosses his face and you know someone's gonna get it, his detatched, almost clinical way of looking at situations and relationships.

OH MY GAWD, I think I have a crush!

Yay! :D I'm so glad people there are other people out there who appreciate Jack!
OH MY GAWD, I think I have a crush! 

I don't think I have a crush on Jack. I know I do.
He is awfully cute...although I think I'll have to reserve my crushes for Sark.
I hope this week's repeat episode features a lot of Jack. Everyone cross their fingers!

Anybody else notice that the more Jack we get in any given episode, the better it is? I say he needs his own show -- and I have been saying that for a long time now. JJ and ABC, are you listening? :rolleyes:

Ophelia said:
Anybody else notice that the more Jack we get in any given episode, the better it is? I say he needs his own show -- and I have been saying that for a long time now. JJ and ABC, are you listening? :rolleyes:
they should be! let me guess you would co-star? :cool:

I totally agree Ophelia. All the best episodes feature Jack. VG is such an amazing actor, he can make even the most insignificant piece of dialogue seem incredible! I just wish that Irina was still around because his scenes with her were my favorite.

Guest star? Don't I wish. but I would definitely get Ron Rifkin, and Richard Roundtree must make frequent appearances as Brill. My idea is that Jack would ditch the CIA and the whiny brat, and strike out on his own as a freelance merc like Brill. And since there are so many Weiss fans around here, he should show up now and then too. Sound like a plan? I think it would be a huge hit! :cool:

Ophelia said:
Guest star? Don't I wish. but I would definitely get Ron Rifkin, and Richard Roundtree must make frequent appearances as Brill. My idea is that Jack would ditch the CIA and the whiny brat, and strike out on his own as a freelance merc like Brill. And since there are so many Weiss fans around here, he should show up now and then too. Sound like a plan? I think it would be a huge hit! :cool:
wow! yeah for you including Weiss! ahh! the thoughts of Weiss!

I'm glad you're back Karlee!
And a big welcome to yumyum.
I haven't posted in a while since I was posting on the "No Management" thread. But then that one closed. :(
So I guess this will have to be the place to discuss our love for the BDSITL (Best Damn Spy In The Land.) - big shout out to the Buckeyes ;)

Okay, so how cool was Jack this week? He even broke out a couple new facial expressions. Not that I don't appreciate his signature poker face. ^_^
I felt a tiny bit bad for him, w/Katya telling him to kill his one time friend. And then dealing w/betraying him. Yeah, I know, Sloane's bad and all...but still! They were friends at one point. Anyway, enough of my strange sympathy for Sloane.
What did you all think of the kiss? I think that Katya woman better back off before Irina comes back to claim her man. Irina and Jack forever!

So what did you all think of Jack in this week's episode?

filleinconnue said:
I think that Katya woman better back off before Irina comes back to claim her man.
All I have to say is, if Irina doesn't like it, too bad. She should show up now and then if she wants any claim to him . . .
;)

I love Katya! And if she and Jack want to get together, there isn't a whole lot Irina can say about it. I still miss her, but she no longer has any claim on him. Her own choices have led her to the point where she can't be with him any more; and if Katya can, then good for her -- and Jack. We'll just have to wait and see what happens with this. Wow -- a storyline this season that I can actually look forward to! Is that a minor miracle or what? ^_^

That was crazy. And that thing with Katya? Can we say "heck no?" I thought so.
I totally agree with you. I do think that Jack deserves to get a little lovin' and a chance to move on from his MIA ex. But w/his sister? I think not.
You would hope that he knows enough to stay clear of any more Derevko women. We need more female characters on this show so spy daddy can finally have a new love interest.

Back