Jack's Agents

filleinconnue said:
I do think that Jack deserves to get a little lovin' and a chance to move on from his MIA ex. But w/his sister? I think not.
You would hope that he knows enough to stay clear of any more Derevko women. We need more female characters on this show so spy daddy can finally have a new love interest.
Now that's what I'd really like to see for Jack. But a sane, normal woman -- or man, for that matter -- wouldn't fit in too well in the "Alias" universe. Bringing her on board would have to be done very carefully in order to work, and with the writers on this show, frankly I don't see that happening. They have all the subtlety of a great white shark. But they might do right by Katya. So far, I like her a lot.

Okay, there has been a resurgence of the nasty speculation that (and I'm using spoiler tags even though it's not really a spoiler just to be safe) :

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('813e82e4603e95f55084e9ae6767d44a')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="813e82e4603e95f55084e9ae6767d44a" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> Sloane is actually Syd's father <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Yes, I know, this has been floating around since 1.1, but it's been growing in popularity lately and it's rather upsetting.

I feel so bad for our fav spy-daddy! He is, despite his own opinion of himself, a very good father. He might not be the world's most affectionate parent, but he always has Syd's best interest at heart, and his life's occupation seems to be keeping her safe from whatever new person/group/mystical force might be threatening her.

Plus I'm a big fan of 'the guy mentionned in the spoiler.' No, I'm not all like "go evil people, yay!" but I really like that character. And if this ridiculous speculation turns out to be true (shudder) than I will loose much of the affection have for 'the guy mentionned in the spoiler.'

Either way, this would not be good for Syd (duh), 'spoiler guy' (in the character's mind yes, but not good for his character itself), and poor Jack.
Don't worry spy daddy, you'll always be the only patriarchal figure for us!

filleinconnue said:
That was crazy. And that thing with Katya? Can we say "heck no?" I thought so.
I totally agree with you. I do think that Jack deserves to get a little lovin' and a chance to move on from his MIA ex. But w/his sister? I think not.
You would hope that he knows enough to stay clear of any more Derevko women. We need more female characters on this show so spy daddy can finally have a new love interest.
Well, I agree that Jack would be advised to use care when dealing with the Derevko sisters. But I'm not sure whether Katya would pose more of a danger to him than he would pose to her! :lol:

But, IMO, Irina has less than nothing to say about this. It's Jack's call.
;)

Back