Season 4 Jack's Apartment

How cool was it to see Jack's place? Of course, it looked like felgercarb because he's sick and probably has taken care of it, but it was still cool! I've always wondered where Jack lived. Now we know!

yeah seeing more of Jack this week was very cool! Thank you Alias for giving a us a glimpse into the fortress of the man called Jack. It was also a cool revealation about how his dad always was leaving. Just a bit of Jack's past.

It was very cool. And it gave us another classic Vaughn quote (the other one being the classic wonderful C4 quote):

V: So you've really never been here?
S: Nope.
V: That's not normal.
S: As opposed to everything else about my relationship with my father?

Hhaah I dind't expect anythign different. It was funny when Vaughn was like "Not really into clutter is he?" :lol:

i know i was gald to finally get some more info on jack's past cuz i know the show is all about syd but jack is my favorite charcter.

now im assuming that jack hasnt always lived here cuz we know its not the place syd grew up and i remember that ep is S1 where she was talking to jack in a bar and she said that his car was in his garage so im guessing jack has porbly only lived at that place since he got out of NSC prision.
but still it was great to see where he lives.

and i know that most lickly with jack and irina bein older there parents r probly dead so we wont get to see them. but it would be really cool if jack had a brother or sister we could see. and i wonder what kind of business jack's dad was in im not sure if it coulda been CIA cuz the CIA i dont think was invented until like the 60's or somthing im not sure.

It was pretty cool to see how Jack lives...I feel like I know Jack a little better now. I just can't believe that Syd hasn't been to his apartment before..well actually I guess I can...but it's still weird. :smiley:

it is a photo of jen - bad right :lol:

the funniest thing for me was the fact he had food bowls down apparently for a pet - cat maybe?? and the window open for the creature to come and go !! I never imagined Jack as a pet man :lol:

loved when vaughn said he imagined jack living in a bunker :rotflmao:

^^The fact that Jack might have a pet or at least feed a stray blows my mind. It's like they're actually trying to make Jack look like a real person. That's just not true. He's superman. :super:

:D

I know!! :lol:

although - bad guys always have cats - remember the guy from james bond with the white ****ycat :smiley: that could be jack - sitting stroking his cat coming up with mastreplans :lol:

eta: i am not allowed to write p u s s y c a t :wtf:

I like the idea of Jack feeding a stray cat. We know that he has sensitivities, and it isn't hard to believe that he would feed a cat. At home he doesn't have to put up that cold hard facade. Cats are loyal pets, I think. I don't have a cat. He doesn't have to worry about lies, deceit, betrayal from the cat.

jems said:
although - bad guys always have cats - remember the guy from james bond with the white ****ycat :smiley:  that could be jack - sitting stroking his cat coming up with mastreplans :lol:

eta:  i am not allowed to write  p u s s y c a t  :wtf:
[post="1329393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHA! To both points!

I thought the picture of Syd was pretty funny. You could so tell it was from the 80s. I'm suprised Jack would have a picture of Syd from that age.

For some reason, it's hard for me to imagine Jack taking care of a cat.

It's got this whole Dr. Evil feel....

I didn't even notice pet food bowls. That's awesome. :lol: I'll have to go back and watch. I was so hapy they showed us his apartment I really didn't pay attention to the details. :smiley:

Why is it so hard for people to see Jack having/taking care of a cat? I for one am glad he has some sort of companship, even if it is in the form of a cat (that's porbably a stray), because as filmlover pointed out Jack does have to worry about lies, deceit, betrayal from the cat. Plus unlike humans animals love unconditionally and they don't judge their owners (a term I use loosely for a cat, lol)!

But yeah I was floored that we got to see Jack's apartment AND got a family relevation about his father in this episode!

Did someone else find it weird that it was so easy for Syd to break into the apartment? Simply picking the lock with ordinary tools, and then you are inside Super spy Jacks apartment. I would have thought he at least would have a lock not so easily picked.

AliasFanSweden said:
Did someone else find it weird that it was so easy for Syd to break into the apartment? Simply picking the lock with ordinary tools, and then you are inside Super spy Jacks apartment. I would have thought he at least would have a lock not so easily picked.
[post="1331559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: i tought that too but i guess he has onthing to hide in his home cos he has all his lock ups elsewhere ;)

jems said:
:lol:  i tought that too but i guess he has onthing to hide in his home cos he has all his lock ups elsewhere ;)
[post="1331736"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that would make sence for Jack, and would be required for CIA agents, wouldn't you say?
So why did Nadia bring home her lap top with EVERYTHING on??

^^Well Nadia's more trusting than Jack. She thinks Sophia/Elena is really this caring, wonderful person. She hasn't felt the sting of that betrayal yet. And she trusts her sister.

It makes sense for Jack to keep all his CIA stuff in one of his many private storage facilities given his past. Perhaps if Jack had a sophisticated security system guarding his house it would draw unwanted attention to himself and what he does for a living.

Back