Season 4 Jack's Apartment

MissingSark said:
^^Well Nadia's more trusting than Jack.  She thinks Sophia/Elena is really this caring, wonderful person.  She hasn't felt the sting of that betrayal yet.  And she trusts her sister.

But she shouldn't ever bring something as unsecure as a a lap top to her house, regardless if she trusts Syd och Elena or whoever she's living with.
She shouldn't bring anything from her work to home, as she's working with national security (not to mention black-ops)
I can't bring home my palm-PC from work because of the security, and I do not at all work with nation security.... :smiley:

^^Okay, now this is the part where we're supposed to remember that it's a TV show and the characters do stupid stuff in order to advance the plot. Of course she shouldn't have brought her laptop home, but Elena had to have some way to hack into the system. I guess Nadia's not as smart has you are. :D

MissingSark said:
^^Okay, now this is the part where we're supposed to remember that it's a TV show and the characters do stupid stuff in order to advance the plot.  Of course she shouldn't have brought her laptop home, but Elena had to have some way to hack into the system.  I guess Nadia's not as smart has you are. :D
[post="1333262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:D :D
Maybe I should be an agent in the swedish intelligence (SÄPO-agent)

But still, they have amazing and complicated plotlines on the show all the time, and still had to make Nadia bring home her laptop for no reason. Doesn't make sense.

Back