Jaffa Cake Addicts

Oooh, check you with you're fancy new name(I go away for nine days and look what happens...)...now I have the courage to ask you exactly how candy is cute?

:rain:

serioulsy august??? I'm sad :sadangel:

But onto more shocking news:

I BOUGHT LEMON AND LIME JAFFA CAKES!!!!!!!!

and these are the real thing- I mean they have to logo and everything.... they have a weird aftertaste and a disapointingly ungreen middle but seriously WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO???????????????

on another note the packet contains the word "jaffaholic"

serioulsy august??? I'm sad :sadangel:

But onto more shocking news:

I BOUGHT LEMON AND LIME JAFFA CAKES!!!!!!!!

and these are the real thing- I mean they have to logo and everything.... they have a weird aftertaste and a disapointingly ungreen middle but seriously WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO???????????????

on another note the packet contains the word "jaffaholic"

http://www.snackspot.org.uk/thread.php?story=0601201428sbc

wow...haven't seen this thread in an age!
lemon and lime jaffa cakes?? ummm thats just wrong!! lol

i haven't had jaffa cakes in sooooo long. and now i am craving them.... DAMN YOU!!! hehe

Everytime I eat jaffa cakes i end up eating the enitre packet in one go.... i can't help it :cry:

I don't like the new Blackcurrant ones thou... they're nasty

As grand Highness and Holyness of JaffaCakeness, I find it both shocking and saddening that at this time of great upheaval and change in the Jaffa Cake world so few Jaffaholics are around.

You may recall that that a few weeks ago I reported on the appearance and my purchase and subsequent testing of a "lemon and lime" jaffacake. Well my fellow Jaffafans, I can not yet decide if this is good or bad but - this is not the extent of the jaffachange.

On entering my local Supermarket this morning I found the isle once shelving our beloved Cake was now home to more than just our mighty Jaffa Cake. Not only were there Jaffa Cakes (and their similar but younger brother the "mini Jaffa Cakes") and the "Lemon and Lime" Jaffa Cakes, but also A "Berries" Jaffa Cake Packet AND a "Milk Chocolate" edition.

All of course were purchased and have since been tested by myself and my Jaffa Cake testing panel, but I now call upon you- as self processed Jaffaholics to go forth a trial these new "JaffaCakes" for I feel we need to make an informed decision as to the goodness of these new members of the "Jaffa Family".

With all appropriate Jaffa thoughts I wish you Happy Eating,

T.G.H.A.H.O.J.C.N (<--- Wow Jai how's that for an Acronym!)

tried and tested : berry and lemon and lime

have to say lemon and lime one is not that plesant, but berry is quite satisfying. Not a smuch as traditional orange thou.....

now i must depart to the store and wait for these milk chocolate editions you speak off

farewell 👋

I won a tube of jaffacakes in assembly! i was so proud :P

did you know they only contain 1g of fat... so they could even be GOOD for you in more than just improving your mental health :D

Back