JAG

Is anyone else out there a fan of JAG? Sure the show isn't the MOST popular, but it's in its 8th season and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who's anybody...just as much as I recommend ALIAS! If you liked Top Gun, we've got navy fighter pilots. if you like the practice, we have courtroom dramas. if you love ALIAS (which I know you do) we have Clayton Webb, the resident CIA spook who is AMAZING...if you love languages, Mac speaks fluent Farsee (now how many people do you know who can say that?). Just try watching the show ONCE and I'm sure you'll be hooked!

New episodes: Tuesday nights 8pm on CBS
Reruns: M-Fri 1pm and 7pm (doublecheck schedule) on USA

all times EST

:woot: :woot: JAG :woot: :woot:

I´m JAG Freaky, But, Vartan is more handsome than David James Elliott. I like Clayton Webb, but no is as Handsome as MV.

Ahhh, HARM & MAC FOREVER, NOT WEBB & MAC FOREVER

I think we'll see that come next week...but how cool would it be if Steven Culp went on a mission with Jen&Michael...Kendall would really be pissed off then ;)

I love JAG!!! I love the whole Harm/Mac thing and the story..Bud, Harriet, AJ, everyone. I'm glad that CBS has renewed it for two more years. And the NCIS spin-off looks great, well just because the sexy Michael Weatherly (Dark Angel, Cabin by the Lake) is in it.

agreed. although it sounded to me like harm may begin working with webb at the cia...and I guess mac could too.

hrm......trying to steal some of ALIAS' success????

*SPYnish* said:
I hate Alias cliffhanger but .....

Also I hate Jag cliffhanger. Webb & Mac new Couple?????? NOOOO

Harm & Mac Forever
Exactly!!!
Sorry to bring this forum up from a long time ago, but I finally found a place to post this.
I was writing an Alias/Jag fic (yes, I know that's wierd). Anybody interested?

Harm working in CIA ????? --- interesting. I think that Harm will return to the JAG.

In Spain, Antena 3 (Tv Channel) forgot JAG forever, I don´t see 6, 7 , 8 seasons and now ALIAS was cancelled by Telecinco. I hate very much the TV Channels of my country.

And Alias/Jag Fic It´s Great (y) (But Harm/Mac & Syd/Vaughn :P Pleaseeee )

Yeah, well not all of the fanfic here is completely impossible like mine.
I just kinda invented some stuff (and a character) that makes it insanely unrealistic. And it'd make no sense to anybody who hasn't seen both shows in excess, like me. :D

I know. I hate it too. Stupid American Idol taking all the ratings away from the good shows (no offense to anyone who likes AI, I just don't see the point). If the show gets best show on Friday next year then they will probably continue it for a tenth season.

And there aren´t Spoilers about the Season Cliffhanger???? Although that Harm Crash another Plane ... isn´t a novelty ;) I refer me from "the Kiss between Mac and Webb" and The Harm´s renounce.

Sorry, my English is bad and I explain me badly ;)

Sorry guys, I don't know any good sites for spoilers. I have made a decision that this year I'm not gonna listen to any. And yes Harm crashing another plane is not a novelty.
And did you mean harm resigning his commision to go look for Mac?

Your English isn't that bad. I can see why you're making some mistakes. It's like me talking in a site in Spanish. Nobody'd understand a word I said.

:eek:fftopic: sorry but patomac i just saw that comment about your name...i thought you just spelled the word wrong, like the potomac river but i guess i was wrong :blink:

Nah... has nothing to do with the river. Sorry guys kinda :eek:fftopic:
So, who here's a major shipper? (And also says Harm should get his head out of his six) Sorry, I've been reading too much shipper fanfic. :blush:

Back