JAG

heehee....definitely a harm/mac shipper......but I can never remember how much time is left on their deal...doesn't it expire this coming season???

*jump*

*Stands up and faces the group while clearing throat nervously*
Hi my name is Ange and I am a Harm/Mac shipper too :blush:
;)

What's the bet that the writers have Harm crash another Tomcat and he gets amnesia again and forgets all about his deal with Mac??

Archangel said:
What's the bet that the writers have Harm crash another Tomcat and he gets amnesia again and forgets all about his deal with Mac??
Well, technically that wasn't a tomcat (but hey, he crashed his sixth plane for crying out loud).
And getting amnesia would be bad. Very bad. And in all probability, the writers will insist on doing something just like that. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!

Patomac said:
Let's see, they episode "Yeah, Baby" was at the end of season four, so the end of season nine. Hee hee hee. That's now.
Hurray! I'm new around this thread...LOL...and I'm a total Harm/Mac shipper. I've missed lots of eps, unfortunately, but it's always fun to catch up!

Only 9 Days to See 6th Season. And the "Mac Fail Wedding" with Brumby the Kangaroo. And obviously the Harm´s plane Crash (other Plane Break )

Oh man! My brother-in-law is totally hooked and a half on this show!! He's in love with everything about it.....kind of like me and Alias!

It's a great show!!! I watch it every night (well, every week night that I don't have to do something else, that is). Sometimes even twice a day!! (Yes, I am obsessed, thank you for noticing)
The ninth season starts in about two months!!! I can't wait. (Sits here bitting fingernails.)
And I never liked Bugme :P

oh definetly milo...this is one damn good show! Knowing your obsession with ALIAS, you may want to try to start with a Webb ep as he's the resident spook...some good ones coming up by the end of the summer!

Milo, you should watch the show!! You'd probably like the spy-ish Webb ones since you're here anyway. I think Kate and I need to set you up with Lawyers, Guns, and Money. Undercover in Paraguay... lots of fun. :D

Back