JAG

At this point in time, I like ALIAS better because I've seen every ep and therefore understand more of the references. But JAG is definetly a very close second. I did see touch&go...recently in fact...have you seen her in Less than perfect? her character is SOOOOOO hilarious!

Hmm... I've seen most of the Jag episodes by USA. In fact, I can barely watch it now because I've seen most of them. I don't know which one I like better.

And Andrea Parker in less than perfect is hilarious! So much fun to watch.

Truthfully, I have no idea. What happened is when Harm went after Mac in Paraguay, the Admiral told him he couldn't, so he resigned his commision to go find her. In the process of finding a way to contact her earlier he called the DDO, and he offered Harm a job in the CIA if he ever quit the Navy. So I have no idea what's gonna happen. The Admiral can only pull the "I forgot to file your resignation" so many times. He's done it twice already. (Or it could have been three times, but I forget.)

Maybe... :sly:

🕵

And it's my mom's fault that I watch it too! That's wierd. :woot:

Waaa... I can't watch Jag this year because I have to go to football games with my band. (Cries)

oh stop complaining! VCR operation is REALLL easy...at least they're SHOWING current eps where you live! I have yet to discover if I'll get it here in Ireland so I'm jealous right now even of your USA repeats! Grrrr....the one downside so far to studying away!

My VCR will only record four hours in advance and sometimes I leave at 4 for rehearsal. Therefore, It doesn't record and I get mad.

ok, that I GUESS I can understand...but really, everything will be OK! While I'm not really a fan of JAG trying to steal ALIAS' niche as a CIA show, it seems that's the way they're going. But, if this spoiler is true, the droolage may just be enough to OK that very drastic decision!

SPOILER ALERT
(where'd the Spoilers tag go??? )

Harm is on a Harley Davidson speeding on a highway and heading to Blackburg Municipal Airport where his Stearman is. To his surprise, a few other Stearmans are in the hanger as well as a new sign... "Grace Aviation". Harm asks a few questions to a teenage girl named Mattie Grace. He learns that the previous owner sold the hanger. She offers her help to Harm in repairing the plane. Mattie offers Harm a job as a pilot. At JAG HQ, Turner is in his office (which used to be Harm's office) reviewing paperwork as Mac comes in and says that they'll go to courtmartial. Seems that both are working opposite sides on the same case. Roberts also appear in the episode. Source: Spoilersl**s

so whaddya you think??

Write it in a quote in white ink! I don't want to read spoilers. All I heard was something about a motorcycle. That's it! And I don't think JAG is going to try to steal Alias's successes. They had to come up with something for Catherine Bell to do while she was pregnant.

Alright, I guess I said this, but the stupid board didn't register it or something.
In the second season Harm had an emergency landing in his stearman. And he is in the habit of crashing NAVY F-14's.

Hi! :eek:ldhi: I'm always here, and Nat's always here (and Kate used to always be here. Now she's never around :( ) Jag's lotsa fun,

Back