JAG

JAG is such a good show. I really like it, some people think that its pathetic, but i don't care...i really like it!!!

Do you guys konw aht the next episode is about?!?!

Kels

Oh, hey guys!

Erm... Nat? About what I said earlier about Webb's death? Erm.. false.

Okay, out of all those who are watching the 10th season, does anybody think it's really bad? Like compared to the 7th season, or if you wanna go really old school, like the 4th? It's just getting really dull. And they didn't even show a JAG ep last Friday! :mad:

Harm and Mac got together, that's the only important thing!!! Their getting married in either London or San Diego, the episode ended with them flipping a coin to see which one.

In Australia, we saw seasons 1 - 7 fine - no cutting off. Season 8 they showed half and made us wait six months. Season Nine they showed us fourteen episodes (they left Each of Us Angels out I swear they did) and now they won't let us see the rest of Season 9 or Season Ten because it is finished in America! Yet they continue to show Frasier which is finished in America! It's not fiar - I'm surviving on season 7 & 8 repeats Saturday (7) and Monday (8) on foxtel.

Are they bringing JAG out on DVD?? If so, I want to get all 10 Seasons - I miss JAG, and was always hopeful that Meg would return for a few episodes, meet Mac and give Harm that kick up the butt that he needed.

Back