James Bond Prequel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Didn't this rumor come out like 2 months ago? And when reporters asked Orlando about it, he had NO idea what they were talking about?

Leslie said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[post="1439790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG. TIMES INFINITI *diesssssssssssssssssssss* :thud:

While several websites are saying it's a go, I don't believe it.

Rumors of this have been going around for over a year now, and in April Orlando completely dismissed them as totally untrue...and I hope it stays that way, it'd be utterly terrible to have him as Bond.

Leslie said:
[post="1439790"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you make a very good point, I'd like to join in the screaming..... they just took Bond out the back and did bad things to him with his own gun....and no, I dont mean shooting him

So they're trying to destroy Bond? First they pick Daniel Craig and now Orlando Bloom?! They're ruining the whole series..

:shocked: Um, NO. First off, Daniel Craig IS Bond. He rocks. He's perfect for the part. I'm so excited. Second, the Orlando Bloom rumors are false. :P So no worries there.

I don't think this rumors that Orlando Bloom would play a young James Bond are true one because as far as I know the only James Bond prequel in the works is base on the teenage novel by Charlie Higson "SilverFin" Two the book is the story of a thirteen year old James Bond going to school at Eton and gets himself tangle on a take over the world plot. Bloom is way over thirteen now not really an option and three the actors consider for the roll are Daniel Radcliffe and Jamie Bell both are a bit old for the part but producers think either would be greate.

Back