James Horner

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I dont know if any of you have heard of him but he is one of the best composers around to day. He does movie soundtracks and they are so wonderful, the music is almost what makes the movie great.
He has done:

Braveheart
Enemy At The Gates
Legends Of The Falls
A Perfect Storm
Titanic
Apollo 13
A Beautiful Mind
The Four Feathers
The Mask Of Zorro
Field Of Dreams

Thats all I can come up with right now but his music is what makes most of the movies so great.

ah thank god! some other ppl who like to listen to the actual score instead of the soundtrack of a movie! lol. James Horner is an awesome composer, persnally i luv Titanic and Apollo 13 the most. great movies, great music. Patrick Doyle is good too. He did the score for Great Expectations and a lot of others that i won't list.....sry for the long post! lol.

The score for Apollo 13 is so awesome, I could listen to that music over and over again. It's among my favorites for music in a movie.

I've only heard James Horner's music from Titanic but I'm in love with it! I think John Williams is my ultimate favorite (Star Wars, Harry Potter) but I love his music!

Id have to say that my favorite would have to be the score from Braveheart.
He also did Meet Joe Black which was also great.

Britt, I loved the music from Great Expectations. ^_^

I looooove the score from Apollo 13!!! I played excerpts from it in band once, and it was amazing! James Horner is great!

Anyone know who did the Pleasantville score? I love the music from that movie.

Back