Janet Jackson flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
I'm wondering what you think about this. Do you think Justin Timberlake meant to rip off her suit, exposing her breast? Or was this an accident? Could it have been all staged?

Yeah I saw it. I wasn't even watching the game, but flipping back and forth to see the 'secret guest' at the halftime show.

I read an article at ET saying he was supposed to rip off the top black part to reveal a lacy red bra, but her outfit 'malfunctioned' thus exposing her breast. I guess the FCC is investigating it now to see if it was intentional or not. :rolleyes: Like Janet Jackson really wanted to display her breast on TV like that... and like Justin Timberlake would be such an ass to do it on purpose! Just my opinion though. -_-

well there are pics on the Internet if you wanted to see what happened. Yahoo news has a lot of them.....so it really isn't nudity.

Here is the link

ET Article on Janet Jackson

If you look at the pictures of her face immediately following what happened, she does not look happy at. all. I really don't think it was on purpose. That's just me though. She looked a little too angry to have gone along with it. I don't think JT would do something like that to her either since they are supposedly good friends who were rumoured to have been dating at one time.

Yeah, she does look surprised from all the pics. I still think in the back of my mind that it was all staged for attention. Well, Justin is an ass for doing that anyways.......unless it was part of the show.

Oh my god people saw breast for a fraction of a second! Big deal.

People are only one properly splaced pasty away from seeing breast on MTV on a daily basis, and that lasts much longer then a fraction of a second.

Also, who has never seen breasts before? Is it really that shocking?

It's not like breasts are unwelcome at the super bowl.

I saw breast walking home last night from people excited the Patriots won .

Flashing and sports go hand in hand.

i think the whole ripping of the top was intentional, but i don't think her boobie was supposed to pop out.

then again, i also have a nagging thought in the back of my mind that janet planned it. i mean, she has an album coming out and she saw what kinda publicity britney and madonna got for the kiss on MTV.

i think it's a little funny that everyone involved (MTV, CBS, the NFL, Justin Timberlake) all issued statements saying how they were sorry but she's the only one that hasn't said anything so far.

Ah well...

Actually Regina, she did apologize.
Janet echoed the network and Justin's regrets with a statement released by her publicist saying: "The incident was due to a wardrobe malfunction, which SHE deeply regrets. She sincerely hopes she did not offend anyone. It was not intentional."
from ET article

I don't think there needs to be some big investigation about it.

ooh i dunno my english teachoer was making fun of it and touching his man- boob during class and he goes "oops, it just POPPED out!" :rotflmao:

I don't really care whether it was intentional or not, cuz me and the other 15 people in the room watching when it happened got a huge laugh out of it.

SecretAgentMan said:
I'm wondering what you think about this. Do you think Justin Timberlake meant to rip off her suit, exposing her breast? Or was this an accident? Could it have been all staged?
Whooha! I never even saw the Super Bowl........he riped her shirt off? :lol:

Probably was staged than ;)

~~Spongy!

I think it was all intentional... yes she had a "surprised" look -- but, as the song went.... "I'm gonna have you naked by the end of this song".....

aliasgirlie said:
i'm thinking it was staged. but now they're going to have to pay for it... possibly millions in fines. da-amn!
I understand that they would most likely have to pay for it but millions?? :thinking: woa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back