Janet Jackson flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was staged to get publicity. ( madonna /britney )
However, I don´t think JT and JJ thought it will get THIS MUCH PUBLICITY !
I mean, everywhere I look people are talking about it !
Even here !
And I´m posting ....WAO....lol

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I'm aware Gogo :lol:

Conan O'Brien even did a parody on it lastnight where there was a guy in the centre og the sun talking on the TV screen. haha

~~Spongy!
I am actually gonna re-print that photo and make it large enough, and put it in my bed-room ... also the one of Madonna and Britney kissing ... those are TV moments not to be forgotten ... ;)

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I'm aware Gogo :lol:

Conan O'Brien even did a parody on it lastnight where there was a guy in the centre og the sun talking on the TV screen. haha

~~Spongy!
i saw that :rotflmao:

I can't believe the over-reacting towards the event. Like, there is going to be a court case now? And MTV aren't allowed to do the Superbowl half time shows ever again? Crazy!

Awww, I wish I had Conan on here!!! I would've loved to have seen it!

Kelly

Alias_Gay said:
I am actually gonna re-print that photo and make it large enough, and put it in my bed-room ... also the one of Madonna and Britney kissing ... those are TV moments not to be forgotten ... ;)
Oh my god! I think I just vomited. ;)

I did a very scientific study regarding who actually wanted to see Janet Jackson's boob in the first place, and the results are shocking! Turns out those most wanting to see Janet Jackson's boobs are gay men, and the least are lesbians! Who would have thought!?

sycofancy said:
Alias_Gay said:
I am actually gonna re-print that photo and make it large enough, and put it in my bed-room ... also the one of Madonna and Britney kissing ... those are TV moments not to be forgotten ...  ;)
Oh my god! I think I just vomited. ;)

I did a very scientific study regarding who actually wanted to see Janet Jackson's boob in the first place, and the results are shocking! Turns out those most wanting to see Janet Jackson's boobs are gay men, and the least are lesbians! Who would have thought!?
LMAO ... guess I fit your profile ... :rolleyes: :lol:

Yes it was like 9.8 out of every 10 gay men said yes more boobs!

I was conducting this survey in a gay bar that had just show vidoe of the event so perhaps the result were skewed.

Its cool ... but as I said before, it was a TV moment not to be forgotton, so thats why I am gonna re-print it and make it big and post it in my room ... not because I like boobs ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back