japanese!! (Nihongo!!)

:jump: ..desculpa..só me estava a divertir um bocadinho..

:laughbounce: :rotflmao:

..don't worry, I guess portuguese isn't either.. :lol:

Well Da*m people! Learn some Japanese! here, I'll help those of you who are......disabled. ^_^

good morning- konnichiwa
I am...- watashi wa......desu.
I eat...- ...wo taberu
good afternoon- konbanwa
good night- oyasumi
do you have...?-...ga arimasu ka?
please give me...-...kudasai
thank you- arigato
your welcome- do itashimas***e
please- kudasai

yea.... ok i'm getting bored. Everybody should go learn Japanese cause it's quite possibly the coolest laguage ever.

lol- spanish is a good language. I also speak many more.....
Languages I speak well:
Spanish
English
Italian
Languages I am in the middle of:
Japanese
Catalan
Chinese
Languages I can understand (but now speak):
some French
some Portuguese
some German

hmmmm I think that covers about all my language skill.......lol.... if anybody wants help with some of these, go ahead and ask!!
(y) (y) (y) (y)

Konnichiwa. Leah desu. Nihon'jin desu. Demo watashi no nihon'go wa heta desu.

I eat...- ...wo taberu

That's technically correct, but the 'wo' in the Japanese language is pronounced 'o', so most people just type 'o' in roman'ji. Also, 'taberu' is the infinitive...
For example: ninjin o tabemasu: i eat (or will eat) carrots.
Niku o tabemasen: I don't eat meat.
Hiru gohan o tabemas***a: I ate lunch.

And there was a previous japanese thread... let me find it... http://69.93.148.130/forums/index.php?showtopic=11559... there it is. ;)

asagoahn ni banana to toosuto o tabemasu. Miruku o nomimasu. Hirugohan ni sandoitsuchi to chokoreeto o tabemasu. Mizu o nomimasu. bangohan ni supagetutei to sarada o tabemasu. Kodiaru o nomasu. Chokoreto ga daiski desu. Kohii ga suki desu. Niko ga suki janai desu. Piza ga dai kirai desu. Chokoreeto o mainichi tabemasu. Kohii o toki doki tabemasu. Niko o toki doki tabemasu. Piza o zen zen tabemasen.
Sayoonara! ;)

leah doesn't sound to Japanese, but who you are right. I apologize to everybody. I was saying it in the informal way. when i am just with my friends from japan, we just use the infinitive form of all verbs for the present. Wo and O are two different things but alas, they do sound the same.

Saijen said:
leah doesn't sound to Japanese, but who you are right. I apologize to everybody. I was saying it in the informal way. when i am just with my friends from japan, we just use the infinitive form of all verbs for the present. Wo and O are two different things but alas, they do sound the same.
Yeah, my parents (both Japanese) gave both me and my sister Hebrew names. They're weird like that. My last name is Japanese though, and my middle name is Yumi.

Funnychicken, that was pretty good! Some minor things probably from going from katakana to romanji, but I understood it all.

Demo, kohii o tabemasen... kohii o nomimasu. :lol: Watashi wa, kohii o yoku nomimasu. Niku o zenzen tabemasen. Piza ga daisuki desu. ^_^ Choko mo daisuki desu.

Ima suupa de keeki ga kaimasu. Kyoo wa ototo no graduation (I can't remember the japanese word for graduation :blush: ) desu.