japanese!! (Nihongo!!)

lol, thanx jessiman! I dont really like it anyway....thinking up an idea for a new one though, any suggestions???
Hey tammi! If u go into the other Japanese thread, theres a lot of stuff in there!

who knows where that thread went. maybe it died. hey guys!!!! guess what, i'm SO EXCITED. know why?????????? cause I'm leaving for tokyo on monday!! YEA!! I'm flying in to tokyo, staying there for a few days, then taking a train, then a bus to a small place in the center of japan called gifu-ken. living there with a host family for a few weeks. then i'm going to kyoto for a while and flying out from osaka. i'll be gone a whole month!!! i'll be sure to post in here while i'm in japan.

I do speak some Japanese, but not a whole lot. but that will change in a few years. :cool: I know the basics, so....can anyone teach me some more and about Alias at the same time?!?! :read:

lol! Another japanese thread! Okies, well I cant help u much...I only know a little. But if u go back a couple of pages in this section, u should be able to find another thread with teaching stuff in it!

hey!! it's connected! ummm...Toilehe ittemo iide suka? whoops, don't need to ask that! uhhh....anata no den wa bangoo wa nan de suka? whoops, don't need to ask that either! lol

O na ma e wa? O shigo to wa? Na ni ji de suka?

(sorry, not too sure about where to seperate the words...)