Jason and Courtney, GH

I started watching GH because of Jason and Courtney, and I still love them even though they are not together anymore. They were just...perfect.

Of course they could always lose Sam and Jax somewhere...anywhere would do... and reunite. Hey, it's a soap...anything can happen, right? :P

He he.

Anyone else a Journey fan? -_-

I used to be back when I first started watching. Thanksgiving night 2003. Lol. I like telling people the story, but I'll spare everyone here.
Now I'm loving JaSam. I'm a huge fan of Kelly, who won on Dancing with the Stars tonight!

Awww... I love Journey... :love: I have my fic for them (Slipped Away in my sig)... Oh how I miss them so much... I started watching like 2 years ago because I saw them on and Carly and Sonny and I was like... wow, they all make such good couples! :blush: lool... so I started watching. And now I don't watch anymore because when Jason and Sam are even this close to each other, I want to cringe. :angelic: lool... I can't stand them OR Alcazar and "Carly"... it's gross... honestly, would YOU go out with your kidnapper? *sigh* :P I put a lot of Journey fluff in Slipped Away, btw... if you want some happiness about them... :smiley:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Back