Jason Mraz

Gendo said:
I dobut he sang it better than the original artists did. Thats a bit of an over statement there. Just because he's "hot" doesnt mean he sang a hall and oates song better THAN HALL AND OATES.............
gendo, once again u trash singers because u cnt learn to not judge a book by it's cover.

anyway (GENDO, SIGNAL THAT THIS FOLLOWING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, SO WATCH NOT TO TRASH TALK MY FOLLOWING WORDS IF U CAN HELP IT), JM is an absolute genius i LOVE his style it just makes me smile (rhyme lol). I have his album and it rocks! Does anyone know when he will b in New York?

also, i know its next to impossible (maybe not considering hes not into the whole glamour thing and hes such an outgoing person), but I was on the city bus with my friend and i could have sworn that it was him who got on the bus next. IT LOOKED SOO MUCH LIKE JASON I WISH I HAD A CAMERA PHONE I CLDVE TAKEN A PICTURE AND ASKED U GUYS IF U THOUGHT IT WAS HIM. I ddnt think enough that it was him so i ddnt actually get up and ask but he was wearing the kind of clothes jason wears and his face and hair...it was freaky, but so cool!

bluheart13 said:
eeeeee......jason mraz is awesome (y).....my fav's are Sleep All Day :asleep: .....You and I both  ^_^ ....and Absolutely Zero....althought a bit depressing to me...it's still rrrrreeeeaaaalllllyyy good (y) (y) :D
i had to listen to sleep all day a few times before i realized what 'sleep' really meant. cuz if u listen to the lyrics

"time to take a chance..."

"as the time goes by, we get a little bit tired..." how can u get tired from sleepin?

"she said wat wld ur mother and father think?"

get it? wats another word for sleep that jason mraz (even though i love his style) talks about all the time and is wearing a button that says he loves it on the cover of his album.

s...e...say the next letter.

o, and bluheart13, u like avril 2? omg i loovve her she stands for everything i believe in and shees soo hot i jst love everything about her! shes the one singer that will never let anyone turn her into a sex symbol. not in a million years. im not even gona say not for a million dollars because she dsnt need it lol.

Jason Mraz is awesome...i just went to his concert of the Curbside Prophet Tour..my faves are "Curbside Prophet", "You and I Both", "Dreamlife of Rand McNally"(only sang it in concert), "The Remedy" and his version of Rocket Man is really good...his Live album come out in August

Back