Jason vs Creeper

ALIASX

Cadet
ok here's my title page
Jason vs Creeper
Rated R for strong horror violence,Language,gore and some sexuality
Co writer Alias fan 14 (Bryan)
He Alias fan 14 going to post the 1st chap thanks bye

"HELP!!!" "HELP!!!" "HELP!!" A girl shouted as she ran down the stairs with the sound of a machete closer closer. She ran out of the door and into the street. She saw a car coming "HELP ME PLEASE!" She yelled as the car came to a swirve. She looked and saw Jason vorhees standing there he stabbed his Machete into her. She screamed out in pain as the car took off and the machete worked it's way farther into her. The blood pourd down her. Jason pulled his machete out of her and walked off.

May 19th 2004 Texas... Six teens were driving down the road there was Bryan,Chris,Dennis,Velvet,Kelsea and Newt. They were all in a black truck Chris and Bryan were in the front seats but Kelsea,newt and Dennis were all in the back trunk area (That dogs sit in) When all of a sudden they had hit something and went swirving into a ditch Kelsae Newt and Dennis jumped out of the car so they would'nt get killed. "Om my god what was that?" Kelsea said as Chris and Bryan got out of the car. "Oh $#!% Thats a dead body!" Chriss screamed

yup. I still think my Leatherface vs Creeper has more potential because Leatherface is my favoriute Killer and I still live in texas

Back